14 - Sirius Black

Your fifth year at Hogwarts was coming to an end. You had to take your O.W.L.S and finish your last few lessons and then you were off to the Burrow with the Weasley family for the summer. You and the boys were sitting at the Black lake studying well, you and Lee were testing one another meanwhile Fred and George had 'taken a break' and were messing around in the lake.

You were trying to ask Lee about the Charm exam that was due to take place tomorrow when a large splash of water hit you. You looked up through the water drops to see both twins laughing at you. You smirked and jumped up, throwing your books aside. You chased the boys back into the lake and started to splash water in their faces.

"You three are so childish." Lee moaned.

"Oh come on Lee!" You yelled.

"Yeah, come on! The exam isn't even until tomorrow!" Fred said. Lee rolled his eyes and focused back on his book. You could tell Lee was nervous about these exams, normally it was you with your head in a book. George ran over to Lee and grabbed the book out his hands.

"You'll get it back if you take a break with us." George smiled.

"Oh fine." Lee cracked a small smile as he walked into the lake. "Bloody hell it's freezing!" He yelled. You rolled up your sleeves and threw water on him.

"It's not so bad." Lee glared your way at your words, he looked behind you and motioned to Fred. Before you could register what he was doing Fred wrapped his arms around you from behind to hold you in place and Lee started to throw as much water as he could onto you. You started to yell and try and get out of Fred's grasp but he was far too strong. Moments later he dropped you in the lake. You sat up in the water glaring at all three boys.

"Oh, you three are dead!" You yelled as you jumped up and started to throw water at the boys. For what felt like years all four of you were splashing water at each other, you were all so immersed you hadn't realised that the sun was going down.

"We better go back." Lee smiled as he got up and made his way to collect his books, you and the twins followed suit. You all were in fits of laughter as you all walked back into the school and into the Gryffindor common room.

"Night (y/n)." All three boys said in unison.

"Nights boys." You smiled as you walked into the girls' dormitory, you used a simple spell to dry and clean your clothes then headed to bed.

---

"Morning (y/n)." You awoke to Alicia's voice.

"Morning." You muttered as you sat up.

"Ready for the exam?"

"Nope." You smiled.

"She'll pass regardless," Angelina said as she emerged from the bathroom.

"You never know."

"(y/n) you live in Hogwarts, there's no way you'll fail."

"The exam isn't on Hogwarts though." You challenged as you gathered your stuff and headed to get ready for the exam.

You grabbed a few books and headed down to the common room to see the boys. "Morning (y/n)!" Lee called.

"Morning Lee, ready for the exam?" You asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be, want to do some revision at breakfast?"

"Glady."

"Do you two ever stop reading?" Fred questioned as he walked down the stairs towards the two of you.