Yandere Types (Forever Green/Black)

(Okay so I thought about putting both Green and Black together for this. So here goes.)

Zack Taylor

He's calm around you since he wants to impress you with his dance moves. He wants you to pay attention to him and he's also clingy. He will if I may quote eliminate anyone that gets in the way.

Adam Park

He's flustered around you as he will try get your attention as his eyes are only for you. He won't hesitate to drag someone in hell if they bother you or him and won't be sorry about it. He wants to protect you at all costs no matter what happens.

Carlos Vallerte

He's clingy and will protect you as he doesn't want any dangers harm you. He can kill someone if they dare try to be near you well we won't actually kill them just hurt them baldy so they get the message.

Damon Henderson

He will be nice to you, but serious about your safety since he doesn't want to see you hurt. It makes him upset if you're around someone that is not him thinking they are going to take you away from him.

Joel Rawlings

This guy will flirt with you just a heads up and will do anything to get you to noticed him. Also, worships you as he leaves you small gifts as a token of friendship, but really as a admirer. He won't hesitate to obliterate someone just for you to make them miserable.

Trip

He gets shy while trying not to stutter around you as it's oblivious that he has a crush on you. He wants to be his forever and will get jealous if you're with someone else and tried to scare them away, but he couldn't do it so he grabbed your hand and dragged you away from the person.

Danny Delgado

He is lovesick for you as he will protect you since he sees you delicate in his eyes. He may be a gentle giant on the outside, but on the inside his yandere side is deadly as he is posssive, stalker, and overprotective towards you and he doesn't like the idea of hurting others, but will do so if provoke.

Bridge Carson

This guy will be a bit clueless for a few seconds until it clicks in that he loves you. He will always be with you no matter what happens even he offered you butter toast. Don't be fooled by him as he can annihilate someone for you to make sure who you belong to.

Xander Bly

He's like a obsession yandere as he admires you as he likes to stalk you, but his personality is still the same and still nice to you. He doesn't like the idea of hurting others you really think he's the type to do that? But sometimes he consent to do it if he's very angry.

Will Aston

He wasn't interested at first, but later on he started to develop feelings for you. He tried his best to show his emotions and express how he feels towards you and understand what he's trying to say. He can blackmail anyone that gets in the way since he thinks hurting others are a waste of time... sometimes.

Ziggy Grover

This guy is very awkward when it comes to you, but he loves your company as he likes to make you laugh and be confident. Being near you is enough for him though he can be a tad bit clingy and try to get your attention even stalk you. He only blackmail others and threaten them to back off he thinks killing someone is overboard. ( then explain the corpse there)

Dillon

He won't admit that he cares about since he act like it, but he actually does care for you a lot it's just hard for him to open up. For you is an acception since he will make sure nobody hurts you and will kill anyone that interrupted his chance with you.

Mike

He admits that he has feelings for you, but he's nervous on how you'll react thinking your rejection twords his feelings. He's protective and obsessed with you since he sees you delicate in his eyes. He will slaughter anyone that gets in the way and will kidnap you.

Jake Holling

He has a crush on you as you can see he tries his best to impress you an sometimes flirt with you time to time. He might be like that on the outside, but on the inside he's in a flustered mess being near you and slightly awkward. He will get end someone's life for you even it's by force.

Riley Griffin

This guy is nervous when it comes to you as he might stutter if he's flustered, but you understand what he means that he enjoys his moment with you. He might be able to kidnap you, but thinks it's too far sometimes, but does it anyway. He can eliminate someone, but he rarely does that since it's unnecessary only if he has a reason to.

Chase Randell

This guy will flirt with you and try to get you to notice him, but he does care about your well being. He will get possessive and will stalk you most of the time since he cares about your safety. He will slaughter anyone that gets in the way of his chances with you and he'll be violent.

( Okay done! So what do you guys think about this?)