~ 𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮 𝓗𝓾𝓷𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓔𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽 ~

Chapter One Hundred And Eight: The Day Before

Two days before the second task Lina received an owl from Sirius, it was the only good to happen that breakfast, Cedric was sitting with Cho at the Ravenclaw table

Two days before the second task Lina received an owl from Sirius, it was the only good to happen that breakfast, Cedric was sitting with Cho at the Ravenclaw table. Unfortunately, this had become a regular occurrence.

Tell Harry, send date of next Hogsmeade weekend by return owl.

That was what the letter said, Why Sirius was asking this Lina wasn't entirely sure but she went along with it. "When's the next Hogsmeade trip?" Lina asked Lucy and Danny.

"Not next weekend, one after" Danny answered.

Lina nodded "thanks. I'll be back in a sec, just gotta talk to Harry quickly." Lina picked up her bag and allowed the owl to perch itself on Lina's shoulder just while she moved over to the Gryffindor table and sat next to Hermione.

"Hi, Lee," Ron said as the owl hopped onto the table and took Ron's sausage off his plate "oi!"

Lina chuckled and handed the note to Harry. "What's he asking for?" Harry asked.

"No clue, he better not be coming back this way though, it's too risky," Lina said running both her hands through her hair, she never imagined she'd be sixteen and worrying about her dad being sent back to Azkaban.

"Does he write to you much?" Hermione asked.

"No. He sent me my dress for the Yule ball but that was the last time I heard from him."

"He wrote to me asking me to tell him anything strange goes on here," Harry said, "but he shouldn't be worrying about me."

"Yeah, that's my job" Lina teased writing her reply and tying it back to the owl.

"How's pretty boy doing with his egg?" Ron asked getting himself a new sausage.

"Wouldn't know" Lina shrugged, even before they stopped talking Cedric hadn't mentioned the golden egg, Lina guessed this was because he wanted to do it by himself "we're not talking at this precise moment in time."

"What happened?" Hermione asked.

Lina regretted saying they weren't talking the moment she said it, she regretted that the whole situation was happening at all "it's complicated" was all she said.

"Well, the task is all underwater" Harry said sounding less than happy about it, although Lina didn't blame him, he didn't ask for this.

"We're still trying to work out how Harry's going to breathe underwater" Hermione admitted.

Just then the bell for first lesson rang. "Well if you need any help you know where I'll be," Lima said smiling at the trio, waved to Danny and Lucy and left for charms.

***

It turns out Harry did need Lina's help but was it that night? No. Harry decided he needed Lina's help the night before the second task.