CHAPTER 5

"Haha! You are a wild child who no one wants!"

"Your superstar mother won't come to pick you up!"

"... Dare to hit me? We need to educate you today. A wild species without a father or mother!"

...

Xia An did not expect that she would meet her son in this form.

She did not expect that his villain's condition was worse than her imagination!
Even if countless boys in the orphanage punched and kicked him in the mud, the thin boy still fiercely resisted.

It was like a wolf cub, even though he looked weak, his actions didn't show any weakness.

"Stop! Stop! What are you doing!"

The deputy dean leading Xia An to her son saw the scene in front of her and immediately scolded the children who were beating the kid.

She didn't like Xia An, the slutty 'Third Party' at all, but since she was head, she merely said a word and didn't move to take action.

Although other children heard her words, they got even more aggressive because their behavior was supported. They even regarded it as a 'task.'

"Well!"

Xia An clearly saw the boy being hit on the ground holding his head, trying to minimize his injuries. From time to time, he would find opportunities to sneak attack on these big boys.
Even a cold-blooded person, such as Xia An, who had experienced the doomsdays, looked at the little boy who was insulted and couldn't help feeling a little moved.

Raising her eyes, Xia An glanced at the Deputy Dean, walking beside her, then glanced at the boys fighting not far away.

She quickly ran to her son and then-

"what-!"

"pain-!"

"Help -"

Xia An, with one hand, threw the group of boys who were crushing her son.

That's right! She threw them away! And she used a lot of strength on that!
The deputy dean of the orphanage watched in confusion as Xia An threw the boys. The person was harsh, and her jaw almost dropped.

The little guy who had been holding his head to protect himself raised his head blankly when he heard screams.

He saw an elder sister who looked very beautiful, just like a fairy, standing in front of him, and helping him to throw the bullies away, one by one.
At that moment, the little guy felt that the fairy sister seemed to be more beautiful than his sister

...

After Xia An threw away all the children who bullied her son, her eyes turned to her son. She raised her eyebrows and said lightly, "Stand up by yourself."

The child heard Xia An's words and stood up subconsciously.

It was just that the puppet looked pitiful.

Good, at least he wasn't a spoiled child, he was worth training!

When Xia An saw the little guy who was bruised all over, he didn't even shed a tear and didn't sigh. She was very satisfied.

After all, if she were to have a weeping pampering bag or a bully as a child who couldn't understand human speech, then she couldn't stand it.

"What is your name?"

Although Xia An knew that her boy was a big villain, to be honest, she hadn't really heard of the name of this big villain from her sister's mouth.