CHAPTER 11

Just as Xia An was depressed thinking about how she would compensate for the liquidated damages left by the original owner, her cell phone rang.

Xia An looked at it to find another strange phone call without a name.

Looking at such a strange number, Xia An thought that it might be a similar call made to urge her to pay the penalty!

That was right! Wanting her to pay money was equivalent to killing her!

If the money was gone, then how was she going to buy those delicious foods!
Not going to answer, not going to answer ~

Xia An subconsciously decided to ignore the call!

However, what she didn't expect was that the host who made the call would be so obsessed. After failing to get through the first time, he made a second and third call.

At last! Xia An couldn't bear to hear the ringing of the phone, so she took the call impatiently.

"Hey!"

"Hello, is it Miss Xia An?"

A rough-minded male voice came from the phone. Xia An muttered in her heart. It looked like another debt-payment phone.

"It's me, what's wrong."

Xia An's attitude was so bad.

"Er, Miss Xia An, my name is Han Yue. The thing is, I am currently working on a star reality show. I hope you will be our regular participant in the first season."

It wasn't anyone else who called but Han An who was following Xia An's scandal and thought she was cheap to hire.

Xia An, who originally thought it was a debt call, suddenly narrowed her eyes.

"A regular participant? Are you inviting me to your show? Is it for money?"

Although Xia An wasn't mixed up in the entertainment industry, she also knew that in her current situation, it should be difficult to receive such work calls.

then-

"You should be a scam call."

Xia An said to the phone suspiciously.

"Uh ... Ms. Xia An, we must pay for your participation in our show. Also, I am really not a liar. If you don't believe me, you can search online, or I will ask my partner, Director Xu Lin, to call you in person. "

Han Yue, at the other end of the phone, was obviously getting a headache from Xia An's words.
Han Yue's effort to explain made Xia An feel that he wasn't a liar.

According to her current situation, this person could come to her for the show. It really was ... that the show to him was quite important!

Hehe! She seemed to smell the money!

Although she didn't want to enter the entertainment industry and be an actress, she really needed money!

The deposit of 580,000 became a total of 580,000 negative assets! (╯ ‵ □ ′) ╯︵┻━┻
She couldn't play happily in a peaceful world at all!

No money was tantamount to no good, and no good was tantamount to no life.

"How much can I get for your show?"

Xia An went straight to the subject without any cover.
Han Yue had never encountered such an implied female star. He hesitated for a moment and then groaned for a while before slowly speaking.