CHAPTER 43

"Coo -"

That night, the moon was covered by dark clouds, and they were still in a remote mountainous forest.

To lessen the expenses, all the villagers in the small village and the neighboring villages were hired by "Come on Challenger" staff to act like zombies.

Therefore, to search for Xia An, who disappeared in the woods, these villagers' zombies could be of great help!

After all, they were familiar with the terrain there!

If not, the people wouldn't dare to enter the dark woods where they couldn't see their fingers!

To find Xia An, the crew brought some young, strong men in the village to follow the drone and finally enter the dark woods to find Xia An!

"This Xia An, why did she come here?"

"Yeah, she is a girl, didn't she get scared? I'm a little scared when I walk here alone."

Listening to the staff's words, several other sturdy villagers felt that those people were really strange. They were so bored that they came to a place where they couldn't shit to film something.

And the female participant didn't sleep at night and ran into the woods to wander around. She was really too bold!

Even a woman in their village didn't dare to have such big courage to run around in the woods in the middle of the night!

Although there were a few large beasts there, there were still wild animals that could hurt people. Besides, what if she encountered a bad person?

However, this group of people, whether they voiced Xia An's name on their mouths or in their hearts, did not know that at this time, they had become the prey in someone's eyes.

"Was Xu Lin wrong? Why is there no one here?"

After a few rounds, they didn't see Xia An's figure. They thought that Xu Lin and Han Yue were mistaken.

While they were wondering whether to withdraw, they suddenly heard only-

"What-!"

One of the big guys around the staff suddenly screamed!

The two staff members stared at the man's face who had a painful expression, covering his head.

"What, what happened?"

The dark moon was high, and this big man scared everyone else.

After a while, like the first big man, the second one was in pain! Then the third!

"what-!"

"pain-!"

...

Just in the blink of an eye! The four big men covered their heads in pain.

"****! What the hell is wrong! Don't scare us!"

The two staff members who came to find Xia An were almost scared to pee.

The forest was strange and scary at first, but now the four healthy villagers they brought to explore the road suddenly became like that. How could they not panic?

And just when the two men were a little flustered, they only heard a "Snap!"

A black arrow came at them!

"Snapped-!"

"Ah! My head!"

One of the staff members covered his head, and he almost cried out in pain!