CHAPTER 18

With just her appearance, standing on the show and doing nothing, would attract a large wave of fan ratings!

So he must take good care of the delicate woman!

If Xia An could hear his thoughts, she would definitely wink at him.

Delicate? Vase? Haha! Nonexistent!

"Oh."

Xia An didn't listen to what Han Yue just said. She didn't think about what she would need to take care of to participate in this kind of program.

She was still immersed in the feeling of hitting a fortune!

Originally, she was still worried about some minor problems such as, when she would be recording the program, but now this program turned out to be related to her best-performing role against zombies! What was she worried about!? She should just Jump in!

Soon Xu Tiantian took a stack of documents and walked over.

"Check out this contract, Xia An. if it's okay, let's sign it."

Xia An took the contract from Xu Tiantian.

After opening the contract, she reviewed it very carefully.

After reading every line and every clause, she felt that these clauses were reasonable, and she took the pen from Han Yue without hesitation and signed her name.

After Han Yue saw Xia An's signature, a big stone fell from his heart.

As long as his program had Xia An, the ratings and popularity would be stable.

As for the rest, it would depend on other participants and their production team.

Basically, it was all about funding.

"I've finished signing, can I go now?"

After signing the contract, Xia An thought that what needed to be done was done, and she was too lazy to stay there more.

Now, that time was precious to her. She thought she'd better spend it on meaningful things!

For example, eating, drinking and having fun ~

Xia An, who returned from the doomsdays, had definitely become a hedonist, regardless of her personality before the doomsdays.

However, after experiencing the cruel end of life, she found that it was important to be happy! She should enjoy it while it lasts.

When a person doesn't enjoy life, they would always have to suffer.

"Ah? Well, yes, Xia An, do you have anything to do?" Han Yue asked.

Who knew, Xia An would answer him directly, "I just feel bored sitting here."

Then Xia An led the little guy who had been sitting by her side and left Han Yue's company.

"Mr. Han, I will watch the show."

Staring at the back of Xia An's departure, Xu Tiantian, a "beauty lover" patient in the late stage, made a heart-shaped gesture with both hands like a fool.

"My goddess is so beautiful~~."

"..."

When Han Yue saw Xu Tiantian's appearance, he only felt a little funny.

He never felt that Xia An stayed in the industry because of him. On the contrary, he felt that it was time for him and her to become a 'strong team.'

As soon as the show would air, he believed that the small company he started with Xu Lin would definitely have some fame in the circle, and Xia An ...