CHAPTER 71

"This lady who claims to be Mom, since you love lying and making rumors so much, just wait for my lawyer's letter."

Xia An, with a cold face and no expression, made Zhu Hong, who was still rolling on the ground, freeze.

This was the first time she had seen Xia An's indifference.

In her heart, Xia An had always been the lamb that she slaughtered.

No matter how much she said, her stepdaughter would never resist her.

Over the years, she had become accustomed to this.

But she didn't expect that this time, she made the matter so big that her stepdaughter started to resist her.

Zhu Hong hesitated a little, but when she saw that Xia An was about to leave her, she quickly got up from the ground, and then planned to hug Xia An to stop her from leaving.

However, before her palm touched Xia An, she was dragged away by a group of people in black uniforms.

"Who are you! Let me go! Let me go ..."

Zhu Hong's voice gradually disappeared. With the complete disappearance of the voice, she also completely disappeared from Xia An's eyes.

"Come on, let's go home."

After seeing the annoying woman disappear, Xia An held the little guy and Gu Shumo's hand, and left the airport calmly under the hot eyes of everyone.

And when Father Gu looked at the calm appearance of Xia An, his eyes narrowed slightly, and then suddenly there was a light in them.

  ...

The farce in the airport was quickly posted to the Internet by the people who witnessed the scene.

When Xia An returned home, she took a look at the headlines again.

What happened in the airport was completely posted on the Internet.

Although everyone was wondering who the woman was, they were more concerned about-

[Xia An's skills are too beautiful! Those who previously questioned the show crew's counterfeiting are now in pain! ]

[I'm curious about how Xia An kicked the eggs with her feet, but they didn't break! ]

[To be honest, I was at the scene at the time, and I think Xia An was really handsome! I'm almost going to be her fan girl! ]

...

However, these friendly public opinions were quickly overthrown because ... a large number of Cyber Squad began to enter the field and control the comments.

Soon, those comments that praised Xia An's skill were turned into-

[That woman seems to be Xia An's mother, right? Did Xia An bully her? ]

[I feel that Xia An is really beautiful and educated, but she smashed the eggs on her mother! ]

[Xia An's mother seems to say that Xia An has been a Third Party! She destroyed someone else's marriage! ]

[I feel like Xia An's mother didn't lie about her daughter! I think the matter of Xia An is indeed true! ]

...

For a moment, with the intervention of the Cyber Squad, the Internet's comment on Xia An turned to the dark side.

However, this time was still a little different from the previous time.

Because Xia An was in "Come on Challenger", she had a lot of fans.

Moreover, the force of these fans was still very powerful.