CHAPTER 100

[Is C.H good? Isn't it just hyped? Obviously it was an unknown product. ]

[I speak as a user of C.H! The skin care products of this brand are very good. Although some people say that C.H is cheap but mysterious like the deep sea, I have to say that this is absolutely false! Because C.H is more useful! ]

[Don't brag, don't brag, C.H is definitely the best skin care product I have ever used! ]

[The C.H set is only for 1,000. The owner is conscientious! The price is definitely good ! ]

[I bought it only because my goddess endorsed it, but after I started using it, I didn't expect that C.H skin care products were so good! My Goddess's vision is great! ]

[At first I didn't understand why Xia An endorsed such a skincare brand, but now it looks like Xia An 's skincare ads are real! Xia An has been using this skin care product, so that's why her skin is so good! ]

[Oh my God! C.H is so hard to buy! I want to buy a C.H product! ]

[Oh, it's crazy! The US C.H skin care products only cost more than one thousand. We can pay double only if we could get them! ]

[There are people waiting in line to buy it. ]

...

C.H Skincare was not only sold crazly in the United States, but also in China.

The purchasing agents were all struggling to line up at the C.H store in the United States, but unfortunately it was limited to one person, two sets a day, and they could not buy more.

So purchasing agents from China increased the price of products being sold. Even so, some people still brought it!

This led to the skyrocketing of domestic price of C.H products.

It also made C.H skin care products more famous in China.

Xia An then decided to launch the C.H brand in China earlier.

Although living in the United States was pretty cool, she was still a Chinese.

She still had to go back to China.

So the company definitely had to be stationed in China.

Then, Xia An already began preparing to move C.H to China.

The sales of C.H skin care products in the United States were also very good.

So before opening the C.H store in China, she decided to open a few more C.H stores in the United States.

After all, the single store in the US was too busy!

Even if they sold daily, it was not enough.

Obviously their company hadn't had time to engage in any marketing advertisements. Its reputation was widespread only due to Xia An and a group of rich wives.

But what made the CEO of C.H so anxious to open stores in other U.S' malls was partly because Xia An notified him that the American drama "Big Bang" she was in was about to air.

In the first episode, there was an 'advertisement' of C.H skincare products, and every week in the future, she would have C.H footage.

Although the CEO of C.H did not know whether the ratings of the American drama "Big Bang" would be good, but, since Xia An was now very popular, her drama might become famous.

So, this matter was urgent for the CEO of C.H.

The itinerary to open a sales store in other shopping malls in the United States was also arranged at the forefront.