CHAPTER 37

This topic about Xia An, her son, and Xu Jinyang, in this remote place without much sources of entertainment, quickly 'circulated' among all staff members and became an interesting topic.

The crowd was chatting and gossiping while working, and soon they completed the work before shooting.

After all the work before the preparation of the recording program was done, "Come on, Challenger" crew started to prepare for the first day of the first issue.

Han Yue wanted the show to bring realism to the audience, so he didn't give too much information on the show to the participants.

He also did not provide everyone with a personal script. He hoped that these people would participate in this show with their true selves as much as possible.

Of course! Although Han Yue did not provide them with any script, he chose the people according to the story in his mind!

Although there were not many suitable candidates for the show, Han Yue selected six people from a limited number.

For example, the four male participants, each had their own characteristics, completely different than the others.

Xue Yu, a young athlete with perfect physical fitness; Liu Neng best-supporting actor; the rebellious rock lover Dou Jiangchen; and of course, Xu Jinyang, who was perfect no matter what he did.

When these four distinct personalities collided together, Han Yue believed that the show would absolutely be full of highlights!

Of course, the most interesting thing was the setting of the two female participants.

Although he was originally not satisfied with He Xiaoxiao, the internet celebrity anchor who came to be his participant, he only reluctantly agreed because she became a sponsorship participant of the first phase of the show.

But what he didn't expect was that she was so ... stupid!

Even before the show was recorded, she was torn up by another female participant, Xia An.

The show hadn't even started yet, and it was already trending.

Therefore, he believed that no matter what setting he thought for, He Xiaoxiao and Xia An pair was now useless!

The important thing was there should be friction between these two female participants!

Although the program he would shoot was a survival reality show, no matter what type of variety show, conflicts between participants were still very much needed!

Han Yue looked at the six participants standing in front of his eyes and showed a witty smile.

He couldn't wait for the shooting to start!

"Now, please give us all the luggage you brought. The staff of our program team will take all the things you should not bring, and will keep them in your box for safekeeping."

As soon as Han Yue's words came out, although the other participants were all stunned, they didn't respond very much and handed in their luggage.

The cameramen of the show crew first filmed the unboxing video of each star.

And when a certain box was opened, everyone was silent!

Because! That box was full of snacks! Except for a few sets of sportswear in the box, everything else was food!

"..."

Seeing such a box, not only the staff was silent, but even the other five participants were silent.

"Xia An, is that all?"

Considering the lack of money for the program group, initially, they did not hire a host. Their show didn't need a host, except at the beginning of the show's release task. So the writer Han Yue took responsibility for it.

"Well, It is all."

Xia An nodded calmly under everyone's attention.

"Don't tell me, except for the food, and this sportswear, you didn't bring anything else."

"Well, wasn't it the program group's who announced that the daily necessities or something would be provided for us. We did not need to bring anything."

Xia An frowned and looked at Han Yue.

But he really didn't think that Xia An would really bring anything!

He still thought that the skincare products and cosmetics would be confiscated after the unpacking process. What interesting reactions would the group of participants have after taking their stuff?

Anyway, no matter what the reaction was, the audience would love to watch it!

However, he did not expect that there was a 'strange one' like Xia An among the participants.

She even brought food and sportswear! The box had no cosmetics and skincare products! No!

Was she a woman!?

She looked so beautiful! Her skin was so good! Shouldn't she bring a lot of cosmetics and skincare products?

What the hell was this box of junk food!

Did she look so beautiful after eating these junk foods! (╯ ‵ □ ′) ╯︵┻━┻

Poor Han Yue, from where would he know that the ridiculous statement he just made was the truth!

Her beauty was not really maintained by skincare products. She had really eaten high-calorie food ... That's why she was beautiful!

Even an old man like Han Yue, a straight steel man, couldn't help but be shocked.

"You're a female star, but you didn't bring skincare products? Are you still a star!"

Han Yue believed that cosmetics in the four male participants' suitcases would be more than that of Xia An!