CHAPTER 73

In fact, when she opened her eyes, she found herself in the place she would dream of every night.

But this time, strangely, there was no more mist.

"I'm not asleep?"

Xia An looked around in doubt, but soon she realized that it must be related to the two jade pendants.

With no mist, the place was beautiful, with springs, green trees and mountains.

There were waterfalls in the mountains!

Above the waterfall there was ...

"A dragon?"

Xia An's eyes widened, watching the dragon flying above the waterfall. And then there was another!

There were two dragons! The two dragons were very similar. Except one was black and the other was white in color.

While the black and white dragons were fighting, she didn't know what to do.

Fortunately, she was a person who had returned from the apocalyptic times, so she quickly adjusted her mind.

'Uh-!'

'Yin-!'

The two dragons had been fighting for a long time. Xia An yawned, she was getting sleepier.

"Ah ~!" She yawned, rubbed her eyes, and decided to go to sleep first!

Xia An laid on the grass near the spring and was ready to sleep.

The moment she closed her eyes, she heard a whistling sound in her ear.

"Hey! Woman! How can you sleep?!"

Eh? Huh? Someone was talking to her!

But other than her, there were only two dragons there.

Xia An opened her eyes and saw a black dragon hovering in front of her eyes.

"Who are you?" Xia An frowned. She was not scared of the huge black dragon.

"You asked me who I was? Didn't you just try to kill me?"

"Oh, it turns out that you are the jade pendant that looked so dirty and uncomfortable," Xia An spoke out whatever she thought straightforwardly. Now she hated the heroine's family so she was a bit angry at her golden finger.

"A mere mortal! How dare you talk to me like that!"

The black dragon was annoyed by Xia An's tone. He opened his mouth and rushed towards Xia An.

"Master be careful!"

Just when Xia An hadn't responded, a white shadow flashed in front of her, and then she was flying!

"Wow!"

Although during the apocalyptic days few people had flying ability, she wasn't one of them.

Now, she was sitting on a dragon and flying in the sky.

This feeling was out of the world.

Xia An was soaring in the sky while feeling the breeze in her ears.

However, when Xia An was in a good mood, she heard an annoying voice, "Chen Tian, ​​you actually called a mere mortal, Master! You are really useless."

She turned her head, and saw the black dragon flying next to her.

No, to be precise, it flew next to the white dragon.

"Chen Mo, shut up."

"Hey! Woman, this guy under you is very useless. If you want to be my slave, I can keep you young and beautiful forever."