CHAPTER 10

While Xia An was worried about the troublesome liquidated damages left by the original owner, she didn't know that she was still in the hot search for having an illegitimate child.

[Vase actress Xia An explodes with white lotus acting skills! ]

Xia An didn't know she went on the hot search again!

And this hot search had a video!

At first, Xia An was not well known, but because of the illegitimate child, the heat was still high.
She was regarded as the hottest and most topical female celebrity recently. Of course, it was trending.

Now, as soon as this video of Xia An 'Bumped into a Porcelain doll' came out, of course, it quickly became another hot search.

The video had just been released, but it took only a few moments for it to have hundreds of thousands of clicks!

...

"Lao Xu! Lao Xu! Our show has been saved! It has been saved!"

Han Yue hugged the tablet computer in excitement and rushed in through the door.
The ordinary face was full of excitement and joy at that time.

The man called Lao Xu saw the expression on Han Yue's face, and he put down the participants' list form in doubt.

"What's wrong? Did you get the investment?"

Xu Lin looked at his friend with a funny smile and laughed.
The two of them were close friends, they studied in the same high school and university, and their careers were very well matched.

One was a director, and the other was a screenwriter.
However, although their careers were very close, they had never cooperated with each other.
The reason for not cooperating was very simple. That was, Xu Lin was a well-known director, while Han Yue was just a screenwriter.

Moreover, what he excelled and loved was to write variety shows.
However, now, as best friends, their first cooperation was about to begin! This was a large-scale wild survival star reality show produced by Han Yue and directed by Xu Lin!

But, because Xu Lin was a "newcomer" who had become a monk halfway, their programs were not optimistic for investors, and they didn't have much choice for participants.

"What kind of sponsorship? You're the one pulling sponsorship. I'm just a little transparent guy."
(transparent:low presence)

Han Yue smiled and accepted the words of his friends. After laughing, he talked to his partner and friend about the business.

"Xu Lin, look at this."

Then, Han Yue handed the tablet to Xu Lin.
Xu Lin took the tablet handed over by Han Yue, looked at the video playing on it, and watched in doubt.

"What about it!"

After Xu Lin watched it, Han Yue asked excitedly.

"What?"
Xu Lin didn't understand what his friend was excited about. What was he watching?
"What do you think of this female star! How about her being our participant?"

As soon as Han Yue's words came out, Xu Lin's mouth twitched.

"She? A participant on our show? Are you kidding me? Do you know that she is now half-dead in the industry because of her illegitimate child? Also, our show is about survival in the wilderness. How can I ask such a cute female star to come to our show??? "

The video that Han Yue had just let Xu Lin watch was not someone else's video, but Xia An's Porcelain doll that was in the hot search that day.

However, after listening to Xu Lin's words, Han Yue wasn't discouraged but expressed his point of view with great excitement.

"Lao Xu, you don't understand it! This Xia An is on the hot news now, though, it's bad. But you can't deny that she is the hottest star now."

Han Yue turned off the video of Xia An, and fell to the ground, crying. There was a look of pity.

"Also, don't you think it would be interesting to have such a lovely participant on our wilderness survival show? You think, if a female participant who can do nothing, and have scandal was thrown into a hardship show like ours, won't the audience wonder how she would survive in the wilderness? Wouldn't it be nice to see her abused in the show?"

Xu Lin listened to Han Yue's words, pondered carefully, and thought that what his friend said was really right!

Who said that in the wilderness survival programs, they needed only the strong participants!
If that was the case, what else was there to watch!

"What you said ... seems to make some sense."

Xu Lin was also an old man who had been in the entertainment industry for a long time. After listening to Han Yue's words, he really felt that if he could invite Xia An as a participant, it would be really good.

"Of course! The most important thing is-"

Han Yue opened his mouth and smiled mysteriously at Xu Lin.

"What?"

Xu Lin asked curiously.

"Xia An is cheap! This way our crew can save money for post-production!"