CHAPTER 70

Grandpa Gu then turned his attention to Xia An.

He looked at her beautiful face, first froze, then was surprised by the coldness emanating from her body.

The old man had experienced countless strong winds and waves, and had seen a lot of people. So he was very insightful in judging people.

At this moment, in his eyes, Xia An was not like a star at all, but ... was some soldier who was fighting in a dangerous area.

However, the temperament was not so similar to that of organized soldiers ...

In this contradictory feeling, Grandpa Gu felt that his thoughts were wrong. So he didn't take it seriously.

He bowed very politely to Xia An and said to her with a smile, "Miss Xia, thank you very much for saving my grandson."

The old man looked so polite and courteous. Xia An had a good impression of the old man.

She nodded slightly and replied, "It's nothing."

"Ms. Xia, you are the great benefactor of our Gu family. If you have any needs, tell me as much as possible, our Gu family will satisfy you."

Xia An looked down at the little guy who had been hiding behind her, holding her thigh, and shook her head abnormally, "Forget it, I don't have any requirements."

Then, Xia An pushed out the little guy who had been hiding behind her, "Xiao Can, that's your grandpa, go home with him."

Father Gu really didn't realize that Xia An would reject his proposal so decisively.

If she was an ordinary person, she would request a lot of things.

Even if they didn't mention it, they would at least be honored and excited. At least, they wouldn't be so dull.

But the celebrity standing in front of his eyes did not change at all, as if she was facing an ordinary person.

When Father Gu was shocked by Xia An's answer, what he didn't expect was that his shock was still not over!

His obedient grandson, who was always precocious and sensible, seemed to be a little girl at this moment, crying not wanting to leave Xia An.

"No! I don't want to leave the fairy sister! I want to be with the fairy sister and brother Xiao Xing!"

The little guy pushed him, quickly turned around again, and hugged Xia An's thigh tightly. His eyes were swollen and red.

It was as if Xia An was his relative, and Father Gu was a bad guy who broke up their family. It was really funny.

"Mo Mo, don't you remember Grandpa at all?"

Grandpa Gu's heart felt a little uncomfortable for a while.

If it wasn't for his carelessness, his baby grandson would not be like this!

"I don't want grandpa! I only want my fairy sister!"

So, because of him, Father Gu had to give up his private jet, and follow Han Yue and Xia An to return to city B in an ordinary plane.

His obedient grandson really didn't give him any face! He didn't want to go home with him, but go back with Xia An!

This time Xia An was completely touched as they sat in the first class together.

Xia An's income was not low, but she still felt that it was too wasteful to get first class!

"Miss Xia, how old is your son?" After getting on the plane, Mr. Gu chatted with Xia An.

"My son is six years old."