CHAPTER 113

Suddenly, the father and daughter of the Xia family saw Fu Xian push open the half-closed door, and walked in from the outside just like that.

She saw his handsome face, which was dark now.

He looked gloomy, with dark eyes filled with infinite anger.

"Fu Xian!"

"Husband?"

Neither Xia Jing nor Xia Cheng thought that Fu Xian would appear.

Xia Jing had told Xia Cheng that Fu Xian had separated from her and didn't live with her.

Xia Jing thought that Fu Xian had been traveling recently.

This person shouldn't have appeared here.

"Xia Jing is good! You are really good! I really did not expect that I was so blind for so long! I was fooled by you for so many years!"

He was deceived by Xia Jing's appearance at that time and then did those ruthless things that hurt Xia An. He wanted to kill this sinister and vicious woman in front of him.

"Fu Xian, calm down first. Jing Jing said everything in anger. It can't be true."

The Xia family was in trouble. Xia Cheng would have to seek help from the Fu family in the end. So he tried hard to restore all of this, but Fu Xian was sober, he couldn't be fooled.

"Uncle Xia, it's alright, don't help her anymore. In fact, I have long suspected this and have set out to investigate. But I didn't expect that I hadn't got the result ... "

Fu Xian glanced at Xia Jing. His tone was full of sarcasm, "I haven't found out the results yet, but she admitted it herself."

"You investigated me!"

Xia Jing's eyes widened. She looked at Fu Xian with anger. He had been secretly investigating her.

"Xia Jing, tell me. From where did you get Xia Xingchen and where did my and Xia An's biological child go?"

None of the people he sent out could find the exact information in these matters. But after Xia Jing's confession, he could understand very well that Xia Xingchen was definitely not Xia An's child.

When Xia An gave birth to a child , Xia Jing, that vicious woman must have done something again!

"What? Jing Jing! You did this kind of thing?! You changed Xia An's child?"

Xia Cheng heard Fu Xian's sentence and was so scared that he got dizzy.

At this point, there was only one thought in his entire mind, and that was——

"Does Xia An know about this! Does she know that you changed her child?"

If she knew it, then they were done for!

"Fu Xian, I don't know what you're talking about."

Xia Jing didn't expect that the biggest secret hidden in her heart was actually known by Fu Xian.

However, this incident happened because of a coincidence. She believed that Fu Xian was just skeptical and could not find any clues.

It was impossible to find Xia An's child.

"Xia Jing, don't force me! Where is Xia An and my child?"

After living with Xia Jing for so many years, how could Fu Xian not understand Xia Jing. He could see from her blinking eyes that Xia Jing not only knew this, but also knew it very well.

"Fu Xian, don't you have the ability. You can check it if you have the ability."

Facing Fu Xian's anger, Xia Jing smiled softly. Her tone was full of contempt.