CHAPTER 92

-United States-

"Hahaha, Xia An, I think he wants to pursue you, so don't be angry."

Han Yue, who was very busy recently, rushed over because of a phone call from Xia An.

After learning about the development of things, he was really unhappy.

He didn't expect that the playboy's method of chasing people would be so weird.

Small cards! He came with such tricks! He must be old-fashioned.

"You are kidding me! Do you think I should thank him for pursuing me? I have never seen such a shameless person! This is harassment!" She was angry!

She thought the small card matter had been resolved and nothing else would happen.

Who knew that the neurosis would come to her here every day!

And now he even stayed in the same hotel as her.

He looked for her all day and didn't give up.

"Oh! But Xia An, didn't you hit him when you guys met? You've settled the score."

Looking at Xia An's who was gritting her teeth, Han Yue wanted to laugh!

It wasn't like he wasn't sympathetic, it was just that it was the first time he saw Xia An getting upset.

Xia An had always been the person who made others angry.

As it was now, Xia An's appearance was quite strange.

In particular, it made him feel good.

"Oh, what's the matter? Don't tell me this, I've never seen a man with such a thick skin," Xia An sneered when he mentioned the beating. She was really in a state of anger.

If she had known that Terrace was a pervert, she would have ignored the big blonde pervert directly.

They met for the first time because she was annoyed by him. When she knew that the guy was Terrace, she really did not hold back and just hit the neurotic person.

The result was unexpected. After the man was beaten, the man not only did not fear her, but also said that he liked her more.

If it had happened in the apocalyptic days, Xia An would have said nothing, and killed this annoying spirit.

But now it was not the apocalyptic days!

She must not do anything. If she couldn't kill, then she must ignore him.

Then the person moved next door! And every day when she went out or came in she encountered the annoying spirit. She was almost going to be mad.

"No! I want to change hotels!" She thought about it and decided to move out of there.

"Changing hotels? But this episode of the show hasn't finished yet." Han Yue really didn't expect that Xia An really hated Terrace so much.

He thought that women loved good looking guys.Terrace was handsome, and he also inquired, that Terrace had never chased other girls like her.

However, Xia An, as the receiver, was extremely disgusted with Terrace.

"I don't care, I'm determined to leave this hotel without finishing the filming. And didn't the shoot end?" Xia An frowned but her eyes were full of determination.

"Okay, okay, let's move," being helpless, Han Yue nodded.

"Where I live this time, must not be leaked out! If I see that pervert, I would not record," Xia An said quickly.