CHAPTER 109

With Xia An's rapid response, coupled with Xu Tiantian's powerful public relations ability, even if someone spent a lot of money to change the opinion on Xia An, it would not be of any use.

It would be useless even to invite more Cyber Squad to blacken her!

Looking at the one-sided remarks on the Internet, Xia Jing's brows frowned. She bit her lower lip.

She didn't understand why Xia An, a little star with no background, would get away every time.

She beat her over and over again, but in the end, each of her fists seemed to hit a soft cotton and caused no substantial harm.

"Xia An ..."

Why was it so difficult to force her back to China?

Xia Jing clenched her fist. She had thought that after Xia An had been banned in the country, she would be embarrassed and her days would not be good. But Xia An went abroad, got mixed in the entertainment industry there much better than domestic.

And even if she wanted to deal with Xia An, there was nothing to do.

Therefore, she was thinking about forcing Xia An to return.

But looking at what happened, she found that there was no way to force them back.

Soon, Xia Jing had no energy to think about Xia An, because–

"Ma'am, Miss Anqi has a fever again."

Xia Jing's face immediately became tense hearing the nanny's words.

"What's going on! How did she get a fever again? Wasn't Qiqi just fine? Didn't you take good care of her!"

Facing Xia Jing's blame, the nanny was helpless and felt wronged.

She could not argue with Xia Jing. How could she dare neglect Fu Anqi as a nanny?

It was strange, little Miss Fu obviously didn't get cold, just started to have a fever.

This was the first time she had a fever, but when it was gone, she obviously didn't go out and did not dare to open the window for Fu Anqi.

She took good care of her. Even if she was so careful, little Miss Fu still had a fever!

It was really weird. Some of the staff from the village side said something was wrong.

But the nanny did not dare to say so to the host, she could only continue to take care of her more carefully.

Xia Jing stared at her and hurried to her baby girl's bedroom.

As soon as she entered the room, Xia Jing felt the right kind of warmth.

When she walked near her baby girl's bed, she was distressed when she saw her lying there.

She also found it weird that even when her baby girl was sick, she didn't look ugly at all.

Although her face was paler, she didn't look sick. Xia Jing didn't think much about it. Her baby girl was beautiful.

"Good daughter, how are you feeling? I have called Uncle Cheng ..."

The uncle Cheng was a personal doctor of the Fu family. The last time he came for an examination, he said she had simple fever.

Xia Jing was thinking, if he still couldn't guess what was wrong this time, she would take her baby girl abroad.

This was her only baby girl! She definitely couldn't let her baby daughter be harmed in the slightest.

Sure enough, this time, the doctor didn't detect any cause.