CHAPTER 106

"Mom ~!"

And just as Xia Jing calmed down, her baby daughter also ran to her study.

The baby girl wore a princess skirt and a real diamond crown on her head. Xia Jing happily bent down and picked her baby girl.

"Qiqi, what's wrong?"

"Mom, after my birthday today, I want to go out and see the fireworks with other children!" Fu Anqi hugged Xia Jing's neck and said with a smile.

Xia Jing frowned.

"See fireworks?" Then she quickly shook her head.

"No, it's too dangerous to go out at night. If you want to see the fireworks, you can see it from home."

Fu Anqi was not willing, "No! I just want to go out and see the fireworks!"

"No!"

"Mom ~ It's my birthday today. Qiqi should get a birthday ..."

There was no other way around her baby daughter. Xia Jing rubbed her forehead, but nodded helplessly and agreed.

"Well, mother can allow you. But ..."

"But what?"

Fu Anqi's eyes instantly flashed, and she looked at Xia Jing very excitedly.

"But, someone has to accompany you. Mom will come with you."

Xia Jing thought for a long time. Anyway, she had nothing to do, so she could simply go out with her baby daughter and satisfy her wish!

Fu Anqi was unhappy at first when she heard her mother was accompanying her. But if she didn't let her mother go out with her, then she would definitely not be willing to let her go.

So the little girl had to reluctantly agree, "All right, then mom, come with us."

Xia Jing shook her head with amusement looking at her baby girl pouting.

"Let's go, your friends are coming to your birthday party. Mom will comb your hair for you and dress our little princess."

"Uh! You must dress me pretty!"

The mother and daughter went to the dressing room together. They picked the dress and jewellery to wear at the birthday party.

Soon, Fu Anqi's birthday party began. Although she was a small girl, a lot of guests were invited to the birthday party!

The Fu family and the Xia family both had many connections in City B. So a birthday party for their baby daughter's birthday was actually a party for establishing connections.

When the birthday party ended, the adults chatted.

However, the party between the children did not end.

They had to wait for the birthday party to end to go out and see the fireworks after the party. Hence they were very excited.

Among them, the most excited child was Fu Anqi.

She had always been a very proud little princess.

For those so-called 'civilians things', she never had any interest.

But this time, she herself didn't know why when she heard someone offering to go to the night market to watch fireworks, her heart itched and she kept jumping, as if something big was going to happen! The urge was totally impossible to ignore!

A group of little friends, accompanied by an adult, went outside.

In the night market they would never step foot in...