CHAPTER 116

After she finished talking to her son, Xia An took a plane and flew over to the city where the biological daughter was staying.

Even if it was a city, it was better to say that it was a small county near the mountains.

The economy there was not very developed, but the air and environment were very good.

The life in the small county was very relaxed and it was a place that was especially suitable for old age.

"Sister Xia An, the couple who adopted Xiao Xue currently has no permanent job. The man is Zhu Daqing and now he is working on a construction site. The woman is Wang Lanzhi and she is a temporary female worker in a factory. Both people earn little money, their wages are not high, barely enough to support a family of three. They can not save any money throughout the year ... "

Xu Tiantian introduced the family.

Xia An understood their circumstances.

Because the daughter of the original owner was found on the snowy day, this couple gave her a more appropriate name-Zhu Baixue.

(Bai- white, xue- snow)

And just like the name, the daughter of the original owner grew up like Snow White described in fairy tales.

Her hair was like ebony with skin like the white snow, lips red like blood, beautiful and cute.

So she had been nicknamed Snow White since childhood.

(Xue- snow, Bai- white)

The original owner's daughter was even more beautiful than Fu Anqi.

After all, the appearance of the original owner was much better than Xia Jing. So the original daughter was even more beautiful than the heroine which was quite normal.

However, Fu Anqi was the heroine of this book. She had a golden finger and with the environment, clothes and foods that she had since she was a child, she was superior to the original's daughter.

And most importantly, Fu Anqi had the female lead's halo. Even if Zhu Baixue was more beautiful than her, she was no match for the halo ~!

"Xiao Xue is a very good and well-behaved child. She is known to help her parents since childhood. She is very filial to her parents. Other children play after school. She goes home and help her parents ... "

In fact, when Xu Tiantian surveyed Xia An's biological daughter, she got a motherly feeling.

At first, Zhu Baixue looked like a scaled-down version of Xia An, especially when she was so clever and sensible. She helped her parents at home. She was so loving.

She actually guessed that her Goddess might not plan to take the child back, but ... she always thought that by telling her about the child's good qualities, she could change Xia An's mind.

The couple was really good to Zhu Baixue, and the child got a lot of love in that family.

But ... she felt that if her Goddess was like this, and didn't let her biological daughter make the choice, that she didn't have the opportunity to know her biological mother. It was really unfair. ...

Also, cruel.

After all, the blood was thicker than water. Even if the couple loved Zhu Baixue, the father and mother no matter what, were not her biological parents.

"Tiantian, do you think I'm cold-blooded?"

How could Xia An not understand Xu Tiantian's thoughts?

"I ... just think Xiao Xue has the right to know that you are her biological mother. You can let her ... choose whether to stay in the couple's home or follow you."