CHAPTER 65

While Xia An was tangled, "Come on Challenger" fourth issue came soon.

Similarly, while they were recording the fourth issue, the second issue was about to begin broadcasting.

After the broadcast, all participants were no longer the same as before.

Even the Internet celebrity He Xiaoxiao, because of this show, had become a lot more popular than before. Now she was not just an Internet celebrity who was an anchor in front of the public.

Because of this program, she received many shows offers as a tv announcer.

The other three male participants' fate was even more incredible.

Out of these six people, Xia An was the only one who had not received any other offers yet, and was just focusing on shooting "Come on Challenger".

There was also the modeling photo-shoot that she had arranged with Alan.

Other than that, she had decided to try acting in the movie directed by Grace in the United States. But she had not yet flown over to negotiate and sign the contract.

So for now, Xia An, the hottest female guest on the show, was also the participant with the least exposure.

Originally, Xia An didn't want to pick up any programs. However, she did not expect that the program "Mom is back" would directly pay her eight million yuan. This price made her heart flutter!

So after thinking for a few days, and after the fourth issue began recording, Xia An simply told Han Yue about it.

"What? You said that "Mom is back" offered eight million to invite you as a participant?"

When Xia An told Han Yue about this, he blinked his eyes and looked at her a little bit strangely.

"What's wrong, is it a lot?"

When Han Yue looked surprised, she asked with some confusion.

After all, when she participated in "Come on Challenger" , she didn't get much pay.

"No, with your current popularity, eight million is really okay. I was just surprised that 'Mom is back' would offer you that so fast," Han Yue said with emotion, after all, Xia An had just become popular recently. In fact, many people in the circle were still waiting for the offer. 'Mom is back' offer meant that they were optimistic about Xia An.

But thinking about the time when Xia An and the little guy topped hot search not long ago, he could understand why "Mom is back" program invited her.

"Han, do you think I should participate?"

Because she didn't know much about this kind of thing, Xia An subconsciously left the problem to Han Yue, who knew the entertainment industry well.

Han Yue thought about it and finally answered, "The start time of "Mom is Back" won't be in conflict with the time when director Grace starts making the movie. If you want, you can participate. After all, 8 million is not low now."

When Xian An heard his answer, she was obviously not satisfied.

She also knew that the salary was high, but she had had so many hardships in the past, so she was not very interested in experiencing the hardships in this world!

Even with more money, she still ... didn't want to go!

"But I don't think that show is a good fit for me," Xia An frowned.

Han Yue asked in confusion, "Not very suitable? I think it's quite suitable for you to take Xiaoxing to this show. On the one hand, you can make money. On the other hand, you can erase your 'black history' and have a lot of fans. At least, No one will use the 'illegitimate' child card to blacken you in the future."