CHAPTER 66

No! She must not let Xia An participate in this variety show!

But how could she persuade the show "Mom is back" to give up Xia An?

After all, Xia An was really popular now ... and her husband was obviously unreliable.

If she hadn't found out about her participation early this time, the bitch, Xia An would have been...

"Mom, what's wrong?", a sweet and glutinous voice passed into Xia Jinghao's ear.

"Is mom upset again because of that bad woman?"

Raising her eyes, Xia Jing saw her daughter biting her tender lips and looking at her with big watery eyes.

She was like a delicate baby girl. Xia Jinghao's heart softened and she held her baby girl in her arms.

"It's only Qiqi who hurts Mom."

Recently, due to Xia An's affairs, she and her husband Fu Xian had been in the Cold War for many days.

The two of them had loved each other for so many years. Since they got married, they had never fought.

But this time, because of Xia An's matter looking for school, they had an argument ...

Xia Jing's heart was full of hatred for Xia An.

There were only two people she hated most in this life, and one of them was Xia An.

"Mom don't be sad. Qiqi will help mom to teach dad a lesson!"

Xia Jing has a good relationship with her baby daughter. She tried to not let this thing shun their baby daughter.

Even though the baby daughter was four years old, she was still a child.

However she wasn't simple. Xia Jinghao had been abducted and trafficked. The way she raised her, made her mature earlier than children of the same age.

Nor was she as innocent as she displayed.

Whether it was Xia Xingchen's school place being robbed, or Xia Xingchen suddenly being thrown from the Fu's house to the orphanage, the most direct reason was Fu Anqi.

Looking at her very intelligent baby daughter, Xia Jinghao suddenly had a thought in her head, that was–

"Qiqi, do you want to be a star?"

After speaking, Xia Jingh regretted it.

Because what she looked down on most was the group of 'celebrities" in the entertainment industry, so what about her daughter?

Just when Xia Jing wanted to get rid of this terrible idea, and was trying to find a way, who knew that her baby girl would say something that she never would "Okay! Mom, Qiqi wants to be a little star!"

Xia Jing was very surprised to hear Fu Anqi's words. She looked at her own baby girl in amazement.

"Baby, why do you suddenly want to be a star?"

"Because Fu Yu is a star, many children in our class like him. I don't like this."

At this time, Xia Jinghao smiled. This was the result of her brainwashing Fu Anqi from an early age.

That was why her baby girl also wanted to be a little star.

She looked at her daughter's aggrieved look. She thought that even if she became a star in the entertainment industry, she was young. It would only be good and harmless. She wanted to get mixed in the entertainment industry, so Xia Jinghao finally thought about it, and-