CHAPTER 46

Just when Xia An and the others were shooting "Come on Challenger" in a remote mountain without any network, they became popular on the Internet because of their pre-shooting photos!

Many netizens on the Internet were enthusiastic about He Xiaoxiao and Xia An's 'best beauty guest contest.'

Netizens on the Internet were not very clear about the person in the photo, but they were sure that she was a super mysterious female participant.

Every day they urged the show team to quickly reveal the true face of the mysterious beauty.

However, the program group had not updated!

This made them even more curious.

Just as people's heat was dying out with time, suddenly, the makeup photos were announced.

And wasn't there just one version? It looks like there was a second one!

["Come on Challenger" V: Now our dear six participants are already shooting the first "Zombie Siege" theme show in a mountain! Next, I will show you the first set of makeup photos before the end of the world ~]

The six official photos on the official Weibo account instantly made the Internet explode!

In just one hour, the number of retweets, comments, and likes on the Internet had been extremely a lot!

However, what was most shocking was that what caused the heated discussion was not Xu Jinyang, who just got the film emperor title, but–

[Wow! The second female guest is too beautiful! This sailor suit theme made her look so pure! Explode! ]

[Is the second female guest new? She looks so small! She gives a very pure feeling. ]

[He Xiaoxiao was simply rubbed on the ground by the second female guest! No matter from the face value or the figure, she was completely hanged! ]

[But who is this second female guest? She looks a little familiar, but I can't figure out who she is ...]

Because the first version of the official Weibo set makeup photos didn't have Xia Yan's name on it, these netizens really didn't know who this second female guest was for a while.

Although, after looking at the high-resolution photos, some people felt that she was familiar.

However, no one guessed who this second mysterious female guest was.

Until–

[Look! This seems to be Xia An! ]

[It seems ... she looks a bit like her! ]

Until someone found out that this second mysterious female guest looked a bit like Xia An.

At this time, all the netizens who had supported the second female guest turned Spartans!

After all, because Xia An was exposed for having an illegitimate child, and becoming a third party in her sister's marriage, then finding out that the child's father was unknown, had been ridiculed by the entire network for a long time!

Even now, the heat of that scandal had not subsided!

And the people who had been the keyboard heroes who had blackened Xia An, a network-wide female star, were now licking the screen every day. The second female guest who they called the Goddess and younger sister every day turned out to be Xia An, who was blackened by them?

[My Goddess is definitely not Xia An! How can Xia An be our Goddess?]

[Impossible! How could my beautiful younger sister look like the ugly Xia An? ]