CHAPTER 89

"Qiqi, why did your mother scold you?"

"Because I want to watch TV ... I want to watch TV with Brother Fu Yu ..."

Fu Xian also did not expect that after being blocked, Xia An could still live ... so lively.

On the computer screen, Xia An's beautiful and magnificent face bloomed. His heart seemed to have been hit by something, making him hurt.

Such a beautiful woman used to be his. But he lost her ...

"Dad, Brother Fu Yu looks very happy now."

Hearing his daughter's voice, Fu Xian bowed his head and looked at the baby girl sitting in his arms and watching TV with him.

"Yes......"

He didn't know what it was, Fu Xian suddenly laughed softly and murmured softly, "But you can't call him Brother Fu Yu now, he's Xia Xingchen now."

"Dad, why did Brother Xiao Xing change his name? Why did he change his last name? Is it because he's not dad's child?" Fu Anqi blinked her big watery eyes and asked in doubt.

"Well, he's not dad's child!" When he said this, Fu Xian didn't know why, he always felt bitter.

Since he married Xia Jing, he didn't meet Xia An again. But that didn't mean that she wasn't in his heart. And even though he loved his daughter more on the surface, he still cared about his own son.

After all, it was his and Xia An's son.

Girls should be raised in richness, boys in poverty.

(*Girls should be raised in richness, boys in poverty: The difficult living environment can cultivate the boy's resolute character. Girls should have a lot of experience since childhood, go in and out of high-end places, contact elegant things, and cultivate their temperament from an early age.)

Also the son would have been his successor in the future.

He never thought that he wasn't his own. Fu Xian even raised her son for six years in vain. He still didn't know the man with whom she gave him the green hat.

Besides him, she had another man.

"But, Dad, brother Fu Yu isn't the child of this aunt either. Why did he change it to this aunt's surname?"

This soft sound interrupted Fu Xian's thoughts.

Although this soft and cute child's voice was very light, it sounded like a bomb in Fu Xian's ears.

"Boom-!"

He only felt that something had been blown open in his head. He hurriedly clenched his daughter's thin shoulders.

"Qiqi, what did you say!"

His daughter's words shocked him and at the same time, an unknown expectation raised in his heart.

Yes, expectation.

He expected Xia An to never betray him. However, Xia Xingchen reminded him all the time that Xia An had indeed betrayed him. He was not Xia Xingchen's father.

"It hurts, father, it hurts," Fuqi said in pain as Fu Xian caught was too hard.

"Qiqi, I'm sorry, it's dad who was wrong. You were talking to dad about why you were so ..."

He quickly let go of his hand, and continued to ask his girl.

Before he got his answers, he was interrupted by the sudden appearance of Xia Jing.

"Fu Xian! You let go of my daughter! If you have any anger, just take it on me! Don't be angry at my baby!"

Xia Jing who just left reappeared in the room, quickly walked to Fu Xian's side and took Fu Anqi, who was sitting on his leg, into her arms.