CHAPTER 85

As soon as she returned to the presidential suite, she saw Han Yue sitting on the sofa in the lobby waiting for her.

"Xia An, you are back!" Han Yue hurriedly put the tablet aside, stood up and greeted Xia An.

"Han, what's going on?"

Seeing Han Yue's eagerness, Xia An frowned. She didn't finish her Hot Pot, so her mood was very affected now!

"What happened?"

Han Yue laughed seeing her unhappy.

"Oh, Xia An, I find that you really enjoy eating. You are the one destined to be in our circle!"

"Han, what are you talking about?"

"You take a look at this."

Han Yue handed Xia An the tablet he had just thrown aside.

Xia An first let the two little guys go back to the room to play, and then picked up the tablet and looked at it.

When she finished reading the content on the tablet, she was completely speechless.

"I was just eating a meal. Why did it cause a commotion? Am I a national treasure panda?"

Her photos were uploaded on the Internet and were modified into blond looks. Xia An was really speechless.

Because of these two photos, she was unable to eat Hot Pot.

If this happened again, she could never enjoy eating happily.

"Well, Xia An, you're right, aren't you now a national treasure panda? Do you know that now you are on a trending list in the United States? You are completely on fire!"

Han Yue, amused by Xia An's words, laughed out loud.

She sent him a glare and said angrily, "Just these two photos made me on trend? Isn't this too exaggerated? Is it so easy to be a star in the United States?"

"Of course, it's not just these two pictures that made you popular."

Han Yue took the tablet computer, swiped a few times and handed the tweet from Telles to Xia An.

The tweet on the screen had a large number of likes and comments.

"Who is this person?"

"He is a world-class idol. At present, his number of fans on social platforms reaches 100 million. He is a rock singer. Your two photos may only make you an American influencer that may expire at any time. With his tweet, you have become a 'star' in the United States."

Han Yue did not expect that Xia An would become famous in the United States so early!

He thought that Xia An could make a name for herself in the United States, or else rely on their variety show or the movie directed by Grace.

However, Xia An became famous in the United States due to a 'gossip'.

Hehehehe. This time it was not a scandal.

"So?"

Compared with Han Yue's emotions and excitement, Xia An was more indifferent.

"So? So we have to develop! FX TV just called to say that our contract content is to be modified! The treatment given to us will be better! Now, things are in our hands. Now for the variety show, I don't have to look at others. Now we can choose American TV stations at will ... "

Han Yueyue got more and more excited and thought of relying on Telles's popularity to reap the benefits.

Xia An was angry.