CHAPTER 49

"No, because that's my son."

Everyone was stunned when they heard the words from Xia An's mouth.

As someone who was bitten, Xu Jinyang was even more shocked.

He lowered his head and looked at the little guy who was holding his thigh tightly, and his heart was hurt.

Didn't he understand how he offended this little guy?

Wasn't it the first time they met? Right?

But why did he see the disgust in his eyes?

Was it an illusion?

"Guru ~!"

Jiang Chen had been bitten once by the little zombie. This bad zombie turned out to be his own goddess son. He suddenly became tense.

Just now, he had inadvertently said bad things about his goddess son. He was a little flustered.

Jiang Chen, who wanted to get revenge by using Xia An's skills, was instead floored. 

"Goddess, your son is really amazing! He really has your style! He has eliminated both of us," he said shamelessly.  

Liu Neng rolled his eyes very silently when he heard those words.

As for Xia An, she had a look of joy. She had an expression which screamed, 'my son is amazing!'

Looking at the zombies that had surrounded her, she raised her lips, glanced at Jiang Chen, and said calmly, "Well, let's go. Let's leave here first. You go first. I will go from the back door."

"Okay! According to the goddess!"

The always rebellious little rock prince Jiang Chen, at this time, under Xia An's orders, was very obedient just like a little sheep.

When the other two were gone, Xia An quickly attacked the zombies.

Because she had experienced in the doomsday, Xia An attacked the head and didn't attack any other places.

This had also led to the fact that any zombie that was attacked by her would basically lose their ability to move.

Soon, the group of zombies was frightened by her and was afraid to approach her.

At this time, Xia An didn't escape from the back door but strode towards the little zombie with ugly makeup on his face.

"Xiaoxing, how did you become like this? With so many people, what to do in case of danger?"

Xia An squatted down and looked at the little fellow with anxiety in her eyes.

She really didn't expect that when she was recording the program, she could meet her good son.

And this little guy still appeared in front of her in such an identity.

If it weren't for her good eyes, she would have just burst her little son's head.

"It's okay. Uncle Han arranged a bodyguard for me. Moreover, Uncle Han also said that as soon as I eliminated people, I would be awarded a bonus."

Xia An listened to the little guy and laughed with a sigh.

She suddenly noticed that this little guy looked more like her.

The little guy got into Xia An's ear and whispered, "But mom, don't worry, I won't eliminate you! I'll eliminate other participants and let mom win first place!"

"Well! You child, Mom, doesn't need your help."

Xia An smiled and shook her head, and gently touched the little fellow's head with her palm. She kissed his little head.