CHAPTER 17

"Sweety, help us with tea."

Han Yue warmly welcomed Xia An.

"Xia An, sit, sit."

Seeing Han Yue's enthusiasm, Xia An was alerted.

The small place already made Xia An doubt about the authenticity of the company. Now, after seeing the man named President Han welcoming her so enthusiastically, she couldn't help but think more.

However, Xia An, who was short of money, did not turn around and leave. Instead, she took Xia Xingchen's palm and sat on the sofa.

At that time, Han Yue, who had been paying attention to Xia An, discovered that she came with a child.

"This is......"

The little boy sitting next to Xia An, had an exquisite and beautiful face. Han Yue knew that hey must be Xia An's illegitimate child.

"My son," Xia An did not shy away at all and said directly.

As for Xia An's directness, Han Yue suddenly felt that Xia An's description in the news seemed to be a bit too unreal.

The Xia An in front of him was completely different from the rumored Xia An.

"Child, what's your name?"

He was so cute, Han Yue teased Xia Xingchen with a smile.

It was just that Xia Xingchen didn't care about other people other than Xia An.

"..."

He glanced at Han Yue silently, then looked up at Xia An, before finally answering, "Hi uncle, my name is Xia Xingchen, and my mother named me."

When hearing the latter sentence, you could obviously feel how proud the little guy was about his name.

Han Yue looked at Xia Xingchen and Xia An and felt that the relationship between the mother and son was very good.

Sure enough, the news reported was harmful. All of them were writing blindly.

Han Yue's favorability for Xia An increased a lot.

"Mr. Han, let's talk about the business directly."

Xia An decided that she would have to take a closer look at the contract later.

Also, she had to ask for a little more deposit from Han Yue.

That way, she would feel secure.

"Haha, Xia An, you are really an easy person!"

Originally he was afraid that Xia An would not sign. He saw that Xia An was even more anxious than him, and his heart settled immediately.

Why did he forget her lack of money? As long as Xia An lacked money, the contract would definitely be signed!

but-

"Ahhhhhh!"

Han Yue thought of how hard this show would be, and how bad they had decided to display Xia An's image. He was a little disturbed.

The difficulty of their program would make even an average male a bit overwhelmed.

What was more, a small woman like Xia An? Cough! Although she didn't have a delicate character. How would she fare?

"Oh, Xia An, I don't want to lie to you. I'll tell you clearly. The environment of our show is particularly difficult. The most important thing is that once the show starts, it will not stop. If someone can't afford to withdraw from the show, then they will have to pay a penalty. "