CHAPTER 86

So he turned the topic to another person.

"By the way, Xia An, that Telles feeling seems to be real. What do you think?"

"Who? What Telles?"

Xia An heard the name, but she couldn't remember it. Han Yue's mouth twitched.

"Oh! I know, the Telles you said is the person who ruined my meal. The reason that I haven't been able to go out and find good food recently."

"..."

Han Yue, who wanted to remind Xia An about Telles, was completely speechless after hearing her commentary.

For Xia An to remember a person and be impressed with him, he must be involved in something related to food!

Taking a deep breath, Han Yue said weakly, "Yes, it is him."

"Why did you suddenly mention that jerk?"

"Because the jerk wants to find you," Han Yue said with a bit of helplessness.

When the playboy Telles tweeted her picture, he had told Xia An to not to take it to heart

However, he never imagined that he really put Xia An in his heart.

"Find me? For what?" Xia An frowned. She was disgusted with this jerk who was called Telles.

As soon as she thought of him, she would think of her Hot Pot that she had missed.

"It looks like he fell in love with you at first sight."

Han Yue thought it was incredible.

Although everyone loved beauty, loving a photo at first sight, and that too a photoshopped photo, it was really ... a little strange.

"Haha," Xia An was silent for a second, then laughed mockingly.

Even though Xia An didn't answer, Han Yue also understood what Xia An meant.

That was-

Love at first sight! What a Joke!

"Oh, I see," Han Yue nodded.

In fact, he didn't want to mention it at first. After all, Telles was a playboy, and he was not a good match.

However, he brought up that jerk because he wanted to see Xia An's reaction.

After all, in this circle, Xia An didn't seem to have any gossip, nor did she talk about love.

She still had a son.

"That's all. You can go," Xia An waved her hand, dismissing him.

Looking at Xia An's relentless look, Han Yue grumbled grievously, "It's almost time for lunch. Won't you invite me to eat?"

He learned from the photography team that Xia An's cooking skills were quite good!

"If you want to stay, go and have lunch with your company's cameramen," Xia An said relentlessly.

"It's not fair. Fatty has tasted your craft. I haven't tried it yet ..."

Facing Han Yue's pitiful and wronged appearance, Xia An rolled her eyes silently and said disgustedly, "If you are going to behave that way, you can leave."

"Hahaha, just kidding. Seriously, I really want to taste your craft, so let me taste it."

Han Yue suddenly changed his expression and laughed sincerely.

"Then you can stay, but if you want to eat, go and wash the vegetables for me, and, after the meal, we wash the pots and pans together."

Xia An was not cheap at all, beside that she had been in a bad mood recently.