CHAPTER 99

Gucci's official announcement on Weibo was sent out. It caused a huge response on the Internet.

After all, the top spot on Weibo's hot search was Xia An's being Gucci ambassador.

When they saw the official announcement, people felt it slapped Xia An's face! So compared to Xia An, another actress related to Gucci, Liang Jiayi, looked more beautiful!

As the image ambassador of Gucci women's accessories in China-Liang Jiayi got a lot of views recently.

Since she was announced as the image ambassador of China by Gucci official Weibo official, her value had risen again.

Although she had not officially started to shoot advertisements for Gucci, she was invited to the Paris fashion show that spring. In particular, it was an invitation from the Gucci brand to Liang Jiayi to go to Paris to see the spring fashion show.

There were many stars who could go to the fashion week to see the show, but there were not many stars who were invited to watch the show personally by a top international brand.

So Xia An was miserable in the domestic network while Liang Jiayi was shining.

For a moment, the limelight faintly suppressed Xia An and all on the Internet was touting Liang Jiayi.

[Liang Jiayi looks perfect as Gucci's brand ambassador!]

[Compared to the vase actress Xia An, I prefer to see Liang Jiayi as the ambassador of Gucci.]

[Xia An is beautiful, but, Liang Jiayi is even better in terms of character!]

[Gucci still has vision, Liang Jiayi's face is more advanced at first glance.]

...

-United States-

"Tiantian sister, domestic public opinion is becoming more unfavorable to sister Xia An. Should we act now?"

In the studio, Xia An's assistant, Xiao Li read more public opinion on the Internet and got anxious.

Compared with Xiao Li, who was in a hurry, Xu Tiantian was like a fake fan and a fake agent.

She was not anxious at all.

"No, just wait."

Xu Tiantian raised the corner of her lips while reading the unfriendly public opinion, but her eyes were cold.

Looking at domestic public opinion, it was not difficult for her to guess what trick Liang Jiayi was playing.

Those little tricks might be a little useful if they were used on others, but they were totally useless for their goddess.

Except it could hurt themselves.

"Wait? Tiantian, how long are we waiting? Others are bullying us!"

Xiao Li who was dealing with the public opinion of Xia Anl day long, was annoyed.

"Do you know how to beat the snake, beat seven inches? It's not the best time yet."

(beat snake, beat seven inches: strike the enemy as its weakest point)

Xu Tiantian shook her head silently and looked at her like looking at a fool.

Although Xiao Li still didn't quite understand what Xu Tiantian meant, she realized Xu Tiantian had a trump card.

She felt a little distressed in her heart. Her goddess was still being blackened in China, but after all, the right to take charge was not in her hands. She believed in Xu Tiantian's ability.