CHAPTER 77

When she first came here, she wanted to rely on her genius son with a high IQ to support her.

But now ...

"Mom, are you short of money?" The little boy looked at his mother's appearance, she looked like a money-grabber to him, and his eyes suddenly turned into a pair of crescents.

He hadn't seen his fairy mother show off such a greedy side for a long time.

His fairy mother was so cute ~! She was like a cat who loved money!

"I am not short of money, nothing works without money and potential ~"

Xia An sighed with emotion. Time gave her a profound experience. The difference between here and the apocalyptic days was huge.

As long as you have enough strength in the apocalyptic days, you could do anything.

And this world ... the world where money came first.

However, Xia An didn't know that her casual feelings, her beloved son, took it to heart.

It also reduced his affection to the female lead's family to the freezing point.

If it weren't for Uncle Fu and Aunt Xia and ... Anqi, then his mother would not have been hurt in this way ...

"Mom, when I grow up, I will definitely become a very rich and powerful person, and I will never let anyone bully you!" The little boy held Xia An's palm tightly, and said with a serious expression. His pair of black eyes were full of stubbornness.

Xia An nodded slightly, raised her hand and touched the little guy's head.

"Well, I believe that Xiao Xing will be able to become rich and powerful in the future."

"Well, let's get up for breakfast and get ready to pack our luggage as we are leaving for the United States! Today is our last day here."

"Yep!"

After Xia An and her son got up and made a rich breakfast, the little guy went to pack his luggage.

Xia An, who had packed her luggage in advance, opened her laptop.

Xia An smiled looking at the screen full of information about her. She opened Weibo again.

She was just about to write a long Weibo to slay Xia Jing's family, and wanted to expose all the truth.

However, in the end, she withdrew her hand and wrote only a concise line.

[Xia An V: Those who are clear are self-clearing. 】

Yes, Xia An wrote such a short sentence.

This was not because Xia An was timid, afraid, and conceded but because she decided to play big-handed!

She wanted to slowly lay down her plan and finally, one hit would only be required to make Xia Jing's family completely disappear in her eyes! She would ruin them all, especially Xia Jing.

"Xia Jing, cherish your last few happy days."

After posting, Xia An closed the laptop without caring about the opinions and reactions on the Internet.

She was just ready to greet the fortune and the vacation trip to the United States ~!

Whenever she thought of the new variety show that she was going to shoot in the United States, she felt happy!

She didn't take Xia Jing's trivial matter seriously.

But then it was all due to Xia Jing's that she could enjoy the stay in the United States. Otherwise, she would not have the opportunity to have the best hotel stay, eat the best food, and let her son attend the best school.