CHAPTER 57

[Me, your first love, I was splashed with dirty water by your wife, please pay interest! ]

Fu Xian was puzzeled when he received the message. Although the number was unfamiliar, looking at 'first love' made him suddenly think of someone, that was, Xia An.

'Xia Xia, you are my first crush, so you are my first love.'

For a moment, in his mind, all kinds of scenes with Xia An played. Most of them were before Xia Jinghao returned to Xia's house.

Perhaps, the more mature he became, the more he would start to miss the past after he had everything.

He couldn't say who was wrong or who was right. However, he knew in his heart that in recent years, he had never forgotten Xia An.

But he also knew that Xia An hated him, so she never contacted him after giving birth to the child.

Even if he called her, she would ignore him.

He looked at the strange number on the phone for a while. Although he felt that the text message was not like her.

However, he called back that number.

"Hey, is it Xia Xia?"

But the voice on the other end of the phone responded negatively, "No, I'm not Xia Xia."

"Sorry, I think I ..." 'I made a mistake.'

Before Fu Xian's words were finished, he was interrupted again by the female on the other side of the phone, "I'm not Xia Xia, I'm Xia An."

  ...

Hanging up the phone, Xia An faced the little fellow's aggrieved expression, and touched his head in doubt.

"What happened?"

"Why did mom want to see Uncle Fu?"

Xia An found the little boy's grievances and inquiries interesting.

"Of course I'm asking for interest! Your uncle Fu and aunt owe us so much. We, of course, are going to get some interest ~"

The little boy blinked doubtfully and looked at Xia An innocently.

"Interest?"

"Well, just now Mom and Uncle Fu have agreed to meet in the afternoon. Xiaoxing, can you play at home this afternoon?"

Xia An didn't want to tell him so many things. She smiled and touched his head, and changed the topic.

However, this topic change made the little boy dissatisfied.

He was a bit reluctant to be left at home alone.

In the end, Xia An told him that she would be back soon, which kept the little guy out of trouble.

Soon, the agreed time was up, but this time Xia An didn't go out in disguise as usual. She simply wore a pair of sunglasses and mask.

Not because she wanted others to recognize her, but because–

"Ms. Xia An, I'm Fu's driver."

It was because Fu Xian was very 'caring' and sent a car to pick her up.

And the place they fixed for the meeting was also a private hall with very good privacy.

Xia An in the car, calmly looked at the scene from the window, her heart was very calm.

She didn't feel nervous meeting an ex-boyfriend. At this moment, she was thinking more about how to get more interest from this ex-boyfriend.

After all, the original owner was so miserable because of this pair of scum.