CHAPTER 16

Xia An had not yet responded to this person, even after hearing her curse. But, after hearing 100,000, she was not calm.

"One hundred thousand ?!"

"Why! Interest! Who asked you not to pay for my living expenses on time? This time, I'll give you a lesson and let you remember it!"

"..."

Xia An listened to the woman's righteous words on the phone, and she took a deep breath.

There was a smile on her face, although the smile was cold.

"Excuse me, who are you? Why would you call me?"

'My aunt! I don't have enough money. I still have to pay the liquidated damages. Would I pay other's living expenses? Ha ha! no way!'

"You dead, girl! It seems that your wings are really hard! Why your illegitimate child has been exposed, and you can't get mixed up in the entertainment circle. So you decided to break the jar, and don't plan to give money?"

"Xia An! I'll tell you! I'm your dad's wife, your mother! If you don't have the genes your dad gave you, gave birth to you, and gave you a beautiful face, how could you enjoy the blessing and make money as a big celebrity! I ... "

"Snapped-!"

Before waiting for the woman on the other side of the phone to finish talking, Xia An hung up the phone without expression and pulled the number into the blacklist.

Oh, she took back her previous thoughts. The child only had her to depend on!

The original owner's life was really too bumpy!

What kind of relatives she had, what experience she faced, it was miserable!

"Mom, what's wrong?"

Xia Xing felt her bad mood and asked.

Looking down, she saw Xia Xingchen's smart and well-behaved appearance. Xia An simply explained her troubles, "Xiaoxing Mom has to go out for a while for work. Mom doesn't know where to put you."

Otherwise, should she spend money to ask a nanny to take care of the little one?

Xia An thought about it with some hesitation.

"Mom, just take me with you."

The little guy seemed to hear Xia An's thoughts, and suddenly hugged her arm and muttered quietly, "Xiaoxing doesn't want to be separated from Mom."

The little guy was holding her tightly and not letting go, as if he let go, she would run away. Xia An felt a strong sense of uneasiness from his body.

Xia An squatted down and hugged the little guy with a smile on her face.

"Xiaoxing, your mother will just go to work and will be back soon."

Xia An touched the little fellow's head and calmed him.

"..."

This time, the little guy wasn't talking anymore. He just laid on the cheek of Xi An's arms, holding back the tears in his eyes.

'Don't cry, can't cry, mother doesn't like a kid who cry ...'

In fact, Xia An couldn't bear to leave Xia Xing alone and go to work. After all, this was a child she had just picked up a few days ago.

But she had to make money. From where would the money come to pay the liquidated damages? From where would the money come to raise a child? Where would the money come from?