CHAPTER 7

Xia An held Xia Xingchen's little hand and strolled towards the gate of the orphanage.

A big and small figure holding hands, with the setting sun and orange-red sky, made the scene warm.

However, the warmth was only short-lived.

The moment Xia An stepped out of the gate of the orphanage with Xia Xingchen, a white flash appeared in front of her.

In just a moment, Xia An and Xia Xingchen were surrounded by countless media reporters.

"Click! Click!"

"Miss Xia An, are you holding your son?"

"Who is your son's biological father?"

"Miss Xia An, I heard you got involved with your brother-in-law."

"Ms. Xia, why did you come here? Is it to pick up your son?"

"Miss Xia ..."

Xia An watched countless reporters carrying cameras and microphones in front of her. The microphone was almost poked into her mouth, which made her a bit irritated.
In the doomsdays, because of the supremacy of force, there was no law at all. In fact, most people were very irritable and aggressive and Xia An was one of those grumpy people. She looked at the blinking flashes and frowned impatiently.

"stop!"

Annoying!

Xia An never had any experience as a star. Before the end of the world, she was just an ordinary graduate student who was unable to find a job after graduation.
She also studied accounting.

After the end of the world, there was no acting profession.

Therefore, this was the first time she had to face so many reporters and cameras.
However, after the baptism of eschatology, Xia An hesitated to shout at these cameras.

"Miss Xia, may I ask ..."

However, it was clear that after receiving no answer from Xia An, the reporters' offensive words shot back again.

She couldn't get away. Xia An couldn't stand these people asking her various private questions aggressively.

"These are my private issues, and I have nothing to say. Please let us go."

Then, Xia An hugged the little guy quietly, holding his palm in her arms, ready to break through the siege of reporters.

But the group of reporters didn't get the information they wanted. How would they let them go?

"Miss Xia An, please answer our questions."

"Miss Xia An ..."

Xia An, who was stopped and surrounded by the crowd, was irritated this time.
Coming from the doomsdays, she was itching to hit people!

"Get out of the way, won't you! OK! Then don't blame me ..."

Xia An's ruthless words just came out. But none of the group of media reporters was afraid. On the contrary, many people appeared to be excited.

The news of Xia An hitting reporters can make headlines again!

By then ... their goals would be achieved ...

Just when someone with bad intentions squeezed from reporters to come in front. She wanted to come and touch the porcelain doll.

No matter how fragile Xi'an was, she could perform well, acting as if she were beaten by Xi'an!
However, the female reporter never thought Xia An was better than her!