CHAPTER 93

The director who appeared in the second episode of "Xia An's Star life " was Grace, and it was determined that Xia An was indeed the heroine of "Return to Earth ". After that, Xia An's worth soared in China.

Initially, the issue was just that a 18-line vase star was banned. Her career situation appeared to be bleak.

No one thought that such a small star who was banned and rejected by all directors' and shows, turned out to survive in this almost desperate state.

Now this star's career appeared more phenomenal than many people!

She became the female lead of such an authentic Hollywood special effects blockbuster, directed by Grace.

Needless to say, after the movie would be released, Xia An would definitely be promoted to a front-line actress!

If her performance turned good, then it was also possible for her to win awards at international film festivals.

It was normal for the male and female lead's of a film directed by Grace's to be awarded.

Even if she didn't win an award, with Xia An's future stardom, regardless of her international status, her domestic status would definitely not be comparable to other female stars!

In any case, Xia An's current career was unstoppable. She was definitely the only one among all domestic female stars to achieve this height!

It made all the actresses envy and hate her!

So for the first time, the Cyber Squad wasn't just brought by Xia Jing alone.

Other actresses who were jealous of Xia An and who thought that Xia An was a threat to themselves, also hired the Cyber Squad to pour thrash on Xia An.

What kind of little star without any background could get such good resources at all?

Even if there was no evidence, it didn't matter, as long as it could influence public opinion.

It was just a pity that Xia Jing's Cyber Squad had already poured dirty water on Xia An and used all the material against her.

They brainwashed and cheated the masses on the Internet but all of them were beaten.

So now there was no dirty water! Sorry, they didn't want to be beaten too!

Therefore, Xia An's image improved. If anyone wanted to pour dirty water on Xia An, they just couldn't, even if it was a Big Boss with money, the series of face-slaps educated netizens.

-United States-

"Hahaha, sweet girl, I thought that you are quite soft, but this time what you did was amazing and cruel!"

Han Yue brought Xu Tiantian to the new hotel where Xia An was now living. He was emotional.

He Initially picked Xu Tiantian for Xia An, but didn't expect her working ability to be so amazing. At the request of Xia An, he only found a safest candidate.

Unexpectedly, Xu Tiantian who looked honest and soft, turned out to be firm! This time she was heavy-handed.

All the bad public opinions about Xia An in China disappeared and Xia An attracted many more fans by time.

"How did you think of Xia An's small learning class? You're talented!"

Hearing Han Yue's words, Xia An also looked at Xu Tiantian curiously.

If Han Yue hadn't told her, those things in China were operated by Xu Tiantian herself, she couldn't see that Xu Tiantian had such a great ability

As sweet as Xu Tiantian looked, she had a sweet voice, "I, I also thought in my heart. I am also a fan of Xia An, so I watched all the recorded videos of Xia An. I liked it when I watched Xia An being serious. People who watched them also liked Sister Xia An," Xu Tiantian looked at Xia An embarrassedly, then said softly.