CHAPTER 48

[You have one vote, I got one vote. Let's let the second female guest debut!]

[The most beautiful and mysterious female guest, you deserve the vote!]

...

Because of the online voting battle, netizens didn't watch other variety shows and didn't pay attention to "Come on Challenger," instead, they became interested in the mysterious female guest in this variety show.

The popularity of the show spread!

The movie emperor, Xu Jinyang, who was still far ahead of Xia An in voting, was gradually taken down by her latecomers!

This blasted Xu Jinyang's fans, so they started a vote competition.

With Xu Jinyang's die-hard loyal fans, as well as Xia An's beauty-loving fans and the curious crowd, "Come on Challenger " didn't need to spend money on marketing at all!

The participants with the most traffics and fans exploded the net. It was not an ordinary heat. It was continuously spreading like a fire.

This also made "Come on Challenger" PR staff admire Han Yue's vision and methods!

However, Han Yue, who was admired by countless staff members, was in ... a complicated mood!

"Han Yue, I don't think Xia An should come to shoot a live reality sports show. She is really too strong. It makes the other participants look useless ..."

At the monitor, Xu Lin had crossed the laser lines and reached the exit.

Han Yue saw the beautiful looking successful woman on display and sighed helplessly.

This was nothing like he imagined!

Obviously, in his imagination, the plot of the show was controlled by him.

But now ...

Xia An, a guest who was originally under control, had become the leader!

If they really let her escape with other participants, then they wouldn't have any script for the show! (╯ ‵ □ ′) ╯︵┻━┻

That would open new grounds completely free for participants to play! So, now he really loved and hated her.

While she had no thoughts, she passed the laser protection line that the original crew thought was impossible to pass safely!

"OK!"

After passing through the laser protection line, Xia An quickly pressed the buttons to open the door.

The laser line disappeared for an instant. She shouted for the other participants to be quick when she found them still fighting.

"Come here! The door is open! Let's go out fast!"

The other five participants were relieved when they heard Xia An's words.

Although they knew that those zombies were people, but the makeup on their face was too realistic, and as long as those zombies touched any part of their body where the sensor was installed, they would be infected and eliminated!

Being eliminated meant they couldn't participate in the next issue.

This was a result that none of the participants wanted.

After all, being in the show was good for them to get well known.

"Good!"

As the zombies were getting closer, the five participants also hurriedly began to evacuate.