CHAPTER 107

The first season of "Big Bang", dominated the TV for the top ratings.

Just after the first season had ended, the American TV had already scheduled the second season.

This made more people see the value of Xia An and she got many offers.

[Angel was so dazzling! I can't bear to see the end of Big Bang!]

[I heard that the second season of Big Bang will be shot soon! I hope they hurry to see the second season broadcast! ]

[We will have to wait until next year for the second season. It is better to hope that Angel will quickly appear in some other TV series. ]

[It's okay if she participates in variety shows and talk shows. Angel's two recent shows were great! I think Angel's IQ must be very high! ]

[Bring Angel on TV! It looks that Angel is very low-key. Except for some news of her shooting, we can't see her at other times. ]

[Will Angel continue acting in our country now? Won't she go back to China? ]

[Probably not. Angel has been recording shows in the US, and she has never returned to China. And didn't China block Angel? ]

[Angel might as well apply to be a citizen and live with us in the future, there is no need to return to China. ]

[Angel might already be a US citizen! ]

...

As the American people's love for Xia An deepened, Xia An's nationality became a new topic of interest.

Xu Tiantian looked at these questions about Xia An's nationality. She was sensitive and smelled something wrong.

So, that day, she came to Xia An's place to find her.

After the completion of " Big Bang", Xia An once again became lazy.

She just had few ads along with Harry Winston's endorsement ads. Xia An was home all the time!

When Xu Tiantian arrived at Xia An's house, she saw Xia An was holding a pack of snacks and was watching the funny movie cheerfully.

She was nothing like a female star.

Xu Tiantian carefully walked over to her in the midst of the various food boxes stacked around. When she was close to Xia An, she looked at Xia An's bumpy figure, slender limbs, and small waist.

She murmured in her heart, 'She has a physique that countless women envy!'

She wouldn't get fat no matter how much she ate!!

Fortunately, she wouldn't get fat, otherwise, Xia An who was the ultimate foodie, her star career would have been ruined!

Xu Tiantian kept talking to herself in her heart.

Her Goddess didn't have a constitution that didn't make her fat, but eating more gave her a healthier and a leaner body!

"Sister Xia An, even if you don't get fat, don't eat so much. It's bad for your health," Xu Tiantian said with concern.

Xia An did not turn her head, she kept looking at the TV screen.

"I see, I see, little housekeeper," Xia An said perfectory words.

Xu Tiantian knew that her Goddess would not listen to anyone, so she smiled helplessly and sat next to Xia An.

She picked up the remote control beside Xia An and then pressed the pause button.

The comedy movie on TV stopped.

"Tiantian? What are you doing?" Xia An finally turned her head and looked at Xu Tiantian.