CHAPTER 87

"What's wrong? Anything else?" Xia An stopped, glanced at Han Yue with confusion in her eyes.

"Our show is scheduled to air at ten o'clock in the evening next Friday. You remember to watch it."

Xia An blinked in surprise, she really didn't expect that their second program would be broadcasted so soon.

She thought that it would take at least a month at the earliest.

"So fast?"

"Well, FX TV will start promoting our Star life, and today FX TV will post your photos on the Internet."

"I will wait for FX TV station to post the photos and then I will post the same ones on the official Weibo in China. At that time, you have to log into your Weibo account and forward it."

Han Yue was in a good mood. He couldn't wait to see people's reaction in China when their official Weibo posted photos of "Xia An's life".

He was a little excited.

"Oh, well, I see," Xia An nodded and responded.

Although she was not as excited as Han Yue, she was happy that the program was going to broadcast. Xia Jing deliberately blocked her and wanted to make her lose her name. She would be hit by this!

Maybe, that crazy woman would go crazy at home!

Xia An suddenly couldn't wait.

After returning home, Xia An coaxed the two little guys to sleep.

She went online at home and looked at domestic gossip.

Although there was a time gap between China and the United States, Xia An was actively reading the gossip.

Of course, this one was not about her, but Xia Jing.

Most of Xia Jing's black past had been deleted. Was it well cleaned up?

Then again, if anyone wanted to find it, they could still find a lot of things.

No, Xia An saw Xia Jing's posts.

Wow! Xia Jing that crazy woman really went to the countryside?

Puff! This environment was bad! How could Xia Jing, that crazy woman live there?

Xia Jing had suffered a lot while recording the show!

Xia An watched the news of Xia Jing participating in "Mom Is Back", and she laughed till her stomach hurt!

At this moment, she thought that she was very fortunate that Xia Jing grabbed her place in the show!

Otherwise, if she had lost her head, and signed the contract to participate in this program, then she might have regretted it!

The more she thought about it, the more Xia An felt that she was really lucky!

"Well! Is this bad news? Trying to steal a chicken, but lost a handful of rice?" Xia An said in a good mood. Xia Jing had wanted to cause her downfall, but she had a big part in her bad times.

(Trying to steal a chicken, but only lost a handful of rice (俗语 common expression); having high aims, but a total failure')

Therefore, Xia Jing's unlucky incidents were due to Xiao Hei's curse, or was it her bad character?

With a smile, Xia An didn't pay more attention to Xia Jing.

She turned off those gossip pages and was preparing to sleep.

Then, her phone soon vibrated.

She picked it up. Han Yue sent her a text message.

[The photos have been sent. If you are not asleep, log in to Weibo, forward it and then sleep. PS: For traffic, go to the challenger's official blog post :)]