CHAPTER 104

"Xia An will soon be our image spokesperson for Harry Winston! And also the global brand spokesperson for all our brands!"

The words of the chief designer of Harry Winston shocked everyone.

They didn't expect that Harry Winston, who had never had any brand ambassador, got a brand spokesperson!

And not only it was the global brand spokesperson, but also the spokesperson for the entire brand!

Other high-end luxury brands had never cooperated with other stars on such a large scale like this before. Harry Winston had such a global spokesperson?

How could this not be shocking!

"Oh my God ... Xia An has become the global face of Harry Winston? .." It was a better position than Gucci's China ambassador.

A domestic female star said silently in her heart because Liang Jiayi was sitting next to her at this time, and her face was extremely ugly. She did not dare to talk any more.

After all, these celebrities who were mingled in the circle did know who had spread bad opinions on Xia An especially the rumour of Xia An being Gucci brand ambassador. Even the people in the circle who were doubting whether Xia An was really stupid to make such announcements to hype herself. Now hearing the announcement by Harry Winston's chief designer their questions were answered and there was no doubt in their heart!

After all, how was the position of Gucci's Chinese brand ambassador comparable to Harry Winston's global spokesperson?

Why would Xia An drag Gucci to create hype?

Therefore, behind all of this, it could only be the person who became the Chinese ambassador of Gucci. Thinking of this, many domestic stars who participated in the Harry Winston spring and summer fashion show looked at Liang Jiayi.

At this point, they already had a hunch in their hearts, and that was–

This time, Liang Jiayi lifted a stone and hit her own feet!

That group of people guessed nothing wrong.

In the back, a series of face-slap attacks happened.

Harry Winston's spring-summer fashion show came to an end, and Xia An became the most dazzling presence in this Paris Fashion Week.

With the haute couture dress she wore, every time she attended the Fashion Week, she became the most perfect fashion goddess for the major fashion media.

She was not only successful entering the fashion circle but also reached the top where many stars, big and small, couldn't dream of. The status of the top pyramid in the fashion circle had become the target of countless designers and they could best show their works with the perfect muse.

It was just a pity that this goddess muse who could make every piece of clothing on her dazzle, was grabbed by Harry Winston.

Many designers were regretful!

Many high-end luxury brand designers had all tweeted on their own Twitter or other official social accounts, they expressed their love for Xia An, and also praised her sense of fashion.

She became eye-catching in the presence of the international media. She was a complete winner of this Paris Fashion Week!

This had also given her another identity beside being an actress, that was, a female star who led fashion.

Abroad, the media was full of Xia An with all her beautiful photos and all kinds of praise in the news.

Then domestically, the news about Xia An were even more incredible!