CHAPTER 34

"Are you the female participant in the show?"

Xia An had just got off the van and hadn't had time to put her eyes on the participants. She was just looking at the terrain where she was about to record the show and getting ready to win the prize.

A girl came in front of her, blocking her sight.

Facing the girl's somewhat unfriendly words, Xia An raised an eyebrow and looked at the girl who was standing in front of her.

Xia An didn't need to think about who she was. She knew that this girl was the one Han Yue told her about and smiled.

He Xiaoxiao saw Xia An, who suddenly smiled at her. This made He Xiaoxiao, who was so aggressive, and came to look for trouble, suddenly stunned, and then a little bit of jealousy flashed in her eyes.

The reason why He Xiaoxiao tweeted that she was the most beautiful participant was that she had confidence in her appearance!

She had grown beautiful since she was a child. Even if she was stupid, even if she was a scumbag, even if she had a bad temper, she still had fans.

Whatever she wanted, came to her.

Therefore, after graduating from high school, she decisively chose to give up her studies and instead used her beautiful face to become an internet celebrity.

She was only eighteen years old and hadn't been doing it for a long time. But now she had her own car and her own house.

She was relying on her face to move to the entertainment industry, and she already became a noticed artist.

When she participated in "Come on Challenger! "a reality sports show, she thought that the other female participant must be a sports player. Therefore, she wouldn't be as pretty as her.

Even if there were those two photos on Weibo, they must be edited pictures, the result of Photoshop!

But who knew that ... this other female participant looked really beautiful! Compared with her, she was lined in the dirt!

He Xiaoxiao, who was about to provoke Xia An, was agitated. She was so depressed that she wished to quit this show that made her suffer.

However, what the girl didn't expect was what Xia An said next, which almost made her vomit!

"Oh, you are the most beautiful participant ..." Xia An looked at He Xiaoxiao with a smile. After Han Yue told her about what happened, she occasionally checked the news related to her when she was online.

So she also understood the hostility of this little girl.

Although she didn't care about such trivial things, Xia An had a poisoned mouth, and her heart was not soft. Especially to those who opposed and provoked her.

As soon as this sentence came out, He Xiaoxiao's face went pale!

She had been ridiculed by the entire network for the 'most beautiful participant' incident, and her fans had dropped a lot.

Now being ridiculed by Xia An in person, she raised her palm subconsciously to hit her.

She had just raised her palm and hadn't had time to hit Xia An because she was kicked by her first.

And her kick was very skillful!

It seemed that she kicked lightly, but her power, in particular, could make the other side sweat.

In the doomsdays, Xia An used this method to deal with those green teas who liked to act as white lotuses.

She loved to see how other complaints, but she couldn't take the bitterness of the wound.

" Ah-!"

He Xiaoxiao's scream attracted the attention of the busy staff around them.

They were a little bit stunned, and they didn't understand why He Xiaoxiao was screaming.

"He Xiaoxiao, what's wrong with you?"

Some staff kindly asked He Xiaoxiao.

"She beat me!"

The other staff members looked at Xia An.

But seeing the innocence look on Xia An's face, he said nothing and stood silently.

Although the staff did not see what happened just now, in association with those things on Weibo, looking at Xian An's delicate and weak appearance, no one thought Xia An would be the kind who hit people.

Therefore, everyone subconsciously thought that He Xiaoxiao, the small anchor who knew no limit, was bullying her.

So He Xiaoxiao's complaint of injustice was completely ignored by all the staff.

Among the six participants, the two male participants who arrived first were a little disgusted with her.

Although He Xiaoxiao was stupid, it didn't mean she didn't know how others looked at her.

At this point, she already knew that she was at a disadvantage. She gave Xia An a serious look and was afraid to challenge Xia An proactively.

Xia An chuckled, took her little guy's hand, and walked towards Han Yue.

At that moment, He Xiaoxiao noticed that Xia An took a child to the show.

"Wait! Shouldn't she be ..."

Xia An?

He Xiaoxiao stared at Xia An's back in surprise. After a moment, a proud and insidious light appeared in her eyes.

'What beautiful look? She was a scandalized 18-line actress! Humph!'

...

"Why hasn't Xu Jinyang come yet? The show is about to start shooting!"

Xia An was holding the little guy's hand, but before she reached Han Yue, she heard him complaining to a middle-aged man.

"Han Yue calm down. I just confirmed with Xu Jinyang's agent. Their plane was late, so they will reach late."

"What about Jiang Chen! Was his plane late as well?"

Han Yue scolded in a bad temper again, and God knew that what he hated most was when others were not punctual.

"Er, Han, you really guessed it right. Jiang Chen and Xu Jinyang were on the same plane ..."