CHAPTER 56

"What?! Our show will be aired next month?"

Han Yue never thought that the opportunity to broadcast the program would come so fast.

It was even more unexpected that the time of broadcast would be soon!

So when he heard the news, he was stunned.

"Lao Xu, you did it! I didn't expect that your connections were so great."

Han Yue, was so excited that he controlled himself from picking up his friend and kissing him.

He thought that Xu Lin's connections helped him out. However, Xu Lin's words made him understand that the reason had nothing to do with him or their show, "Not me, Xia An."

It was beyond belief.

"Xia An? What does this have to do with Xia An?" Xu Lin's mention of Xia An made Han Yue astounded.

Xu Lin told him about the call that came from the person in charge of Butterfly Blue Television.

Han Yue found out that their show crew was really lucky.

First, the new film emperor Xu Jinyang joined, and then their show began to spread in the entire network without them spending any publicity fee.

Then the main creator of a certain program did something which made their upcoming show banned. Then, relying on Xia An, they were lucky to pick up that position ...

Speaking about that, it simply was envied among people in the entertainment industry!

"We are really lucky!" Han Yue said with excitement.

However, as soon as he finished his sentence, Xu Lin added, " A large part of this luck came from Xia An. If it wasn't for this Weibo post, we wouldn't be chosen by other TV stations."

This butterfly blue TV station was definitely one of the best TV stations.

But unfortunately, the Butterfly Blue TV station was mainly hosting TV series. It had no outstanding variety shows. Therefore, in terms of the ratings of variety shows, Butterfly Blue TV had no right to speak.

From their perspective, being able to get the celebrities and being on the top four TV stations was already enough!

Originally, Han Yue didn't have the intention to broadcast on TV. They all wanted to sell it to an online video website at a cheaper price.

However, what he really didn't expect was that the peaks and turns were so coincident that their program had the possibility of not getting broadcasted, and it was so coincident that Xia An posted a Weibo and the public counterattacked. It was so cleverly seen by Butterfly Blue TV.

"It's true! Xia An is really a blessing for our show!"

Han Yue kept nodding his head, and now he was particularly proud of himself. He had a good eye, and saw Xia An as a participant of their show!

"Then next time, don't compete with Xia An."

"That wouldn't work. I don't believe that Xia An will win the second phase of the intellectual competition!"

Han Yue had a confident smile.

For the second episode of the program, his plan was super perfect. It involved mathematics problems for elementary and middle school students, and some quick memory settings.

He believed that the recording of the second program, which was mainly focused on intellectual competition, would definitely cause headaches for everyone!

Han Yue was so proud!

Xu Lin shook his head while looking at his friend.

"You didn't even think about the second phase. The broadcast time is much faster than we expected. We are already in late October, and there is not much time for the show to get broadcast. Special effects, Propaganda, we have to do all of this. Time is short. "