CHAPTER 50

On the Internet, because of Xia An's photos and the voting battle with Xu Jinyang, the show spread throughout the network.

As for the participant, Xia An led the two remaining participants who had not been eliminated and fought fiercely with the participants who had become zombies.

Because of various new rules, the three participants who had not been eliminated suffered.

However, in general, Xia An was still the big devil! No matter how many rules restricted her, whether it was hunting zombies or hunting wild animals in the woods, to her, it was nothing!

In particular, in the field of cooking, Xia An was like a five-star chef. She had absolutely no materials. In such a challenging environment, she could still make a dish of wild animals. Although the appearance was not so good, the taste was absolutely great!

Xu Lin and Han Yue, who were watching in front of the monitor, were drooling.

In the evening, Xia An cut a piece of thigh meat that was roasted on a grill and handed it to Xia Xingchen, who had removed the zombie makeup.

"Good boy, you eat the legs."

"Yes!"

The little guy looked at the pork leg that Xia An handed over. Under everyone's envious eyes, he took a big bite.

As he ate, he looked at Xia An, who was cutting roasted pork.

"Mom! It's delicious!"

The little guy's mouth was full of oil.

"Just eat more," Xia An said with a smile. She didn't think that the first time she cooked for the little guy, it would be in this kind of place!

But......

The animals in this mountain were delicious!

Whether it was a hare, a pheasant, or a wild boar!

They were all delicious!

Xia An pursed her lips, swallowed a mouthful of water, and looked at the brightly-cooked meat roasted in front of her eyes, and moved it faster.

"Mm!"

"Mm ..."

Those around suffered, especially a few other photographers, as well as Liu Neng and Jiang Chen, who had just been eliminated by Xia Xingchen.

These two people were unlucky. They thought that they could safely finish this program by holding Xia An's thigh.

But who would have thought that there was a little devil who could restrain Xia An in the show!

When the little devil appeared, both of them were defenseless, and they were eliminated by him.

It was so shameful!

They were not eliminated by a group of large zombies, nor were they eliminated by Xu Jinyang and Xue Yu.

They were eliminated by the small kid that had not reached their waist.

Who would not be angry?

The most important thing was that when they were eliminated, Xia An was watching from the side!

She didn't remind them at all, and looked at her baby boy with an expression of appreciation!

She didn't need to make it too obvious!

"I said, Xiaoxia, we were all eliminated by your son. Can you give us something to comfort us?"

Liu Neng, who had always been particular about health, looked at the fragrant roasted wild pork in Xia An's hands and couldn't help but swallow.