CHAPTER 55

'Do you know why your name was changed to Xia An? That's because my family wanted me to come back safely, so you became a tool they used to pray for me. Do you really think you, a sparrow can turn into a phoenix and really replace me as the princess of Xia family?'

'Xia An, don't look at me with a pitiful look! You are the thief who stole my identity and life! Do you know how I have spent these years! All of this would not have happened if you didn't exist ... '

'I'm back, Xia An. The real princess is back. I will let you have nothing and roll you back to your slums! '

'Xia Xia, our engagement may be cancelled. Don't cry, I will marry you.'

'Be patient, Xia Xia, after all Xia Jing is their biological daughter. You still have me.'

'Xia Xia! Jing is pitiful enough. She has suffered so much. Why can't you treat her better? After all, she is Granny Xia's true granddaughter, isn't she?'

'Xia An, you know I hate being tied! Do you think a child can tie me up? You really let me down! '

'An An, forgive grandma. Grandma didn't want to, but ... this family really couldn't stand you. You leave... '

  ...

"What!"

Xia An was suddenly awakened from her dream, patted her chest, feeling the bitter and sad emotions from her heart.

She knew those feelings were not hers, but ... the real original owners's emotions.

What she just dreamed about was perhaps the original owner's most painful memory.

She was abandoned by everyone who loved her, and those she loved.

"Mom, why are you crying?" A childish and clear voice fell on her ear. Xia An turned her head and saw the little guy who had slept sweetly beside her awake.

"Ah, had a nightmare."

Xia An sighed, she really didn't expect that even after the original owner died. This body still had those emotions.

As soon as she was about to raise her hands to wipe off the tears on her face, the little boy who laid next to her, sat up and gently wiped the tears on her cheeks.

"Mom, don't be afraid. Xiaoxing is here. Xiaoxing will protect you forever."

The immature child's voice in her ear, although felt funny, but his presence gave her a sense of peace in her heart.

"Well, mom is not afraid. Mom and Xiaoxing will be together forever."

Xia An also sat up and gently held the little guy as he snuggled in her arms.

Xia An slightly raised her lips.

Regardless of whether she was a short-lived cannon fodder in this novel or not.

Whether her son was a villain in this book or not. Her life was miserable, and the villain was also miserable.

As long as she lived, she wouldn't let anything happen to her or her son.

She had decided that she wouldn't provoke the female lead's family, but on the condition that the protagonists should not come to provoke her first.

Otherwise......

"Xiaoxing, you can rest assured that your mother will protect you."

Maybe because she decided what to do, this time, Xia An slept very calmly.

When she woke up, the sky was already bright.

After making a delicious breakfast for the little guy, Xia An began her plan.