CHAPTER 105

The senior management in the company also said that if she came forward to clarify it, it might be more effective. So she still wanted to clarify it herself.

But, she was not very good at clarifying these kinds of things. So she asked Xu Tiantian.

Xu Tiantian understood what she meant. After a little thought, she quickly gave Xia An an idea.

"Let's do this! Didn't we shoot Xia An english class before? Now I think that we can shoot Xia An skincare class this time. Xia An exposing the fakes!"

As soon as Xu Tiantian's words fell, Xia An's eyes lit up.

"It is a good idea!"

"Hehe!" After receiving the praise from her goddess, Xu Tiantian smiled.

"Then I will make a detailed plan first. Then we will start working on this video in a few days!"

This series of videos could not only clarify the bad public opinion that C.H had recently endured in the country, but also make Xia An's popularity higher. It could also brush a good sense of existence in the country.

Damn! She was really too smart!

After Xu Tiantian gave her that solution, she felt relieved.

C.H's senior executives had almost finished investigating the domestic C.H product fakes.
The second episode of Big Bang was also broadcasted.

The ratings for the second episode were much higher than the ratings for the first episode!
With the broadcast of the second episode of "Big Bang," Xia An was becoming more attractive even if her role wasn't much.

Most importantly, C.H's products had also made a successful appearance in Big Bang!
In the second episode of " Big Bang", Aurora, played by Xia An, had all C.H products on her dressing table.This attracted the attention of countless female audiences!

American dramas actors do not like to use any microdermabrasion filters, so the skin of each actor was in the most natural and true state.

When watching American TV shows, you could clearly see how the skin status of each actor was.
In the American drama, Xia An's skin was striking compared to other actors!

Therefore, when watching American TV shows, many female audiences were paying attention to the skin condition of Xia An. They were all curious about how Xia An maintained her skin.

Xia An was the brand ambassador of C.H, but C.H products did not do a large amount for advertising and marketing.

So, apart from Xia An's fans and those Americans who loved to read gossip online, other audiences really didn't quite know Xia An's relationship with C.H.

When the second episode of " Big Bang" aired, the camera gave a close-up shot of Xia An's dressing table and all the female audiences were excited.

Many were waiting until the next morning to buy a set of C.H products to use it!
For a while, C.H's sales went up again!

In contrast, domestically, because C.H was not sold in the country, and there had been many cases of C.H products destroying their faces. Such an advertisement had not made domestic audiences crazy.

Many people were in a very calm wait-and-see state.

After all, it was something used on the face.They could not easily trust a brand.

God knew whether Xia An was using C.H skin care products or not for her skin!

[The advertisement for C.H in Big Bang episode 2 is too much! Unfortunately, I don't want to buy it at all! ]