CHAPTER 12

There were 12 issues in a season, a prize of 20,000 yuan an issue, and the final championship prize was 200,000! Her fixed performance fee was 250,000! So, in other words, she could get ...

Six hundred and ninety thousand yuan! !! !!
Although it was still not enough to repay her liquidated damages, she would be almost halfway through!

It was not a loss to participate in this show! She must participate!

As Xia An was calculating the money, she could get from the show. Han Yue on the side panicked when Xia An did not answer for a long time. But he couldn't sit still.

Although Han Yue did look down on Xia An.

But now the popularity of this show depended on Xia An!

Not only was she cheap, but she would give them something worth watching!
After he decided to use Xia An, he already developed a different eye-catching plan for Xia An!
If he asked Xia An, it would not only be very economical and practical, but even the marketing expenses of the program can be saved!

So Han Yue gritted his teeth and finally decided-

"Ms.Xia An, I'll add 50,000 to your appearance fee. A total of 300,000, is that good ...?"

To be honest, this price was almost the same as the price she was offered when she wasn't scandalized.

No matter what, Han Yue really felt she was a little uneconomical.

She was about to promise Han Yue, but she didn't expect that while she was calculating how much money she could make, this person even added 50,000 yuan to her!

Xia An cheered again!

"Deal! It was such a pleasant decision! When will we sign the contract? Hurry up and sign the contract!"

Hahahaha! This person was really her god of wealth!

The eager and pleasant voice on the other side of the phone, made Han Yue feel uneasy ... Did he give too much?

After the call with the God of Wealth Han Yue was over, Xia An hung up the phone in a very good mood.

Heck, it turned out that by being a star, she could really make so much money.
It seemed that there was nothing to worry about with a penalty of one million!

The matter of money had been solved, but the biggest problem was that she had a fragile body.
With that in thought, Xia An lowered her head and glanced at her delicate, no, fragile body, just like tofu.

With such a body, it was indeed a problem to get the championship prize ...
So, how could she exercise her body quickly? After all, if she really wanted to record this program, she would not have much time to exercise ...

Just as Xia An was feeling a headache, suddenly, she remembered something her sister once confided her with. The heroine of this book had a golden finger. Xia An's eyes suddenly lit up!
Got it! Why did she forget the golden finger of the heroine! Hahaha!

The golden finger of the heroine was actually quite dirty. The author of the original book used this golden hand for the heroine because he wanted the heroine to complete the wish of seven times xoxo a night?

If you ask, what part of the book made her sister have a desire to vomit, then it would be the female lead's golden finger!

The heroine's golden finger was quite typical in many ways, whether it was the object or the way to get it.

The author of the book was very strange. After the heroine got the golden finger, all the functions played by it were only used on XXOO!

The golden finger was a detachable double dragon pearl white jade pendant, two dragons, and a bead.

The detailed image was not clear to her. After all, she hadn't read that book, but she heard from her sister that the heroine used the golden finger to let her' body (X) by (X) a hundred (O )' and never be tired, no matter how much she tossed. .

As long as the heroine wore the jade pendant of Ssangyong Opera Beads, it wasn't much seven times xoxo a night! The body would become more healthy, more ... more beautiful.

Hehehehe

Xia An thought that the book her sister read must be restricted to people under eighteen with beeps-beep - a strong woman!

So initially, Xia An didn't even think of the heroine's golden finger.
It wasn't until she considered curing her fragile body that she thought of the golden hand that could increase the heroine's physical fitness.

Although her purpose was obviously different from that of the heroine, her common needs with the heroine were to enhance her physical fitness and be healthier!
Hehehehe Although, the female lead made her health better to do that .. that, and more.
But her final purpose was actually the same as the author's golden hand to the female lead ... (Fog!)

If she wore that golden hand, she would be able to support her petite physique now.
Although Xia An was not very sure, she decided to try it out with the female lead's golden finger.

She won't lose anything to try anyway.
Where was this golden finger obtained by the heroine?
Xia An thought about the plot that her sister had told her about, and she faintly remembered ...

'Sister ha ha ha ha, I think this book is a cliche. The author Mary Sui combined the same old plot to write this dog blood novel! Even if the golden finger is so dirty, the way to get it r is so cliche, hahahahaha!'

The heroine had a lot of money! !! !! Only five years old! !! !! Someone was just wandering out! !! !!

It was said to have been in the family for more than ten years! !! !! A dozen years! !! !! She bought a piece of two-dollar Sangylong Opera Pearl on the small stall! !! !!
The special owner also said, "This Ssangyong Opera Pearl Jade has not been sold for ten years, but it was bought by the hostess today, it must be because jade was waiting for the hostess! !! !!"

The heroine was its destiny! !! !!

I can't take it anymore! I am dying! Hahahaha! Is the author logic dead? Ha ha ha ha ha ha ... '
Alas, shouldn't she thank the logically dead author Mary Sui for writing this? He created an opportunity for her to steal the female lead's golden finger.
Yep! After opening a carpet stall in the night market for more than ten years, the author thought that the piece of jade should wait for the hostess every day!

Xia An blinked, looked up at the little fellow who was sitting quietly on the carpet while reading.
Under the sun, light shone on the little guy's delicate white face, which made him really look like a well-behaved and quiet little angel.

"Xiaoxing, tell mom, how old are you this year?"
Although she didn't know how old the heroine was, she knew that the heroine was one year younger than the big villain of hers!

Her son didn't look like he was six years old, the heroine should not have got her cheat yet, right?

The little guy instantly raised his little head, and he blinked his big watery eyes.

"Mom, Xiaoxing is five years old."

Xia An was overjoyed in her heart. She bent down and hugged the little one in her arms and kissed him.

"Uh-!"

With a loud kiss, the little guy hugged by Xia An immediately blushed.

"Mom will take you to the night market tonight, buy a gift for you! Hehehe ~"

The Female lead's golden finger! She accepted it!