CHAPTER 84

Xia An's new variety show which was going to be broadcasted on the US FX TV station, got popular in China as many people laughed at it.

Xia An was taking photos for the show with the two little guys!

"Gu Shumo, I tell you, you must not stick to Mom so much!"

"No! I will stick, anyway, my fairy sister also likes me!"

"you......!"

"No!"

...

After removing the makeup and putting on her clothes, as soon as she left the dressing room, Xia An saw the two little boys fighting again.

She couldn't help but laugh.They had been living together for some time. It wasn't like they both hated each other. But the villain was the one who always fought with the hero.

Fortunately, apart from the light fights between them, they didn't fight behind her back.

Xia An could see that Gu Shumo didn't hate her son, but her villain son really didn't like this little boy!

It could be said that both their temper wasn't the same.

However, what surprised her most was that the overbearing president-type male lead in the book was so naive!

Well, kids were naive when they were young.

But this little boy was not ordinary naive. He would act cute at times which would anger her son.

Just like now, the little boy's cheeks were flushed with redness.

Xia An walked over smiling.

"Xiao Chan, you bullied Xiao Xing again," Xia An took Xia Xing into her arms and said softly.

She was still used to calling Gu Shumo, Xiao Chan, and it was amazing that Gu Shumo also liked the name.

Therefore, since Gu Shumo moved to live with them, Xia An had always called him that.

"I did not! Obviously it's Xiao Xing who bullied me. Sister Fairy, don't be fooled by Xiao Xing, he isn't weak!" Gu Shumo pursed his mouth in aggrievedness.

"Mom......"

Seeing Gu Shumo trying to hug his fairy mother, Xia Xingchen hugged Xia An tightly without releasing his hands at all.

"Okay, I won't bother with you two anymore. Now that we have finished taking photos, it's time for lunch. Where do you want to eat?"

As soon as Xia An's words came down, she saw the two little guys look at each other, and then say very tacitly.

"Mom, we will eat whatever you want to eat!"

"Sister Fairy, we will eat whatever you want to eat!"

The two little guys answered in unison. Xia An laughed. These two were really a living treasure.

Although they always quarreled endlessly, they did listen to her.

"Okay, then ... let's go for Hot Pot! I haven't had an authentic Hot Pot for a long time! Today we will go to Chinatown for Hot Pot!"

Xia An decided where to go without much thought.

Although, after coming to the U.S, everything was fine, and there was no need to spend money on meals and accommodation, after she went abroad, she discovered that she had a Chinese stomach!

She was an authentic foodie, who liked to eat all kinds of food.

But she still loved Chinese food, especially spicy food.