CHAPTER 82

Her genius son experimented with the water and made a similar product. Although its efficacy was indeed no better than the space one and the effect was at most only one tenth, Xia An was already satisfied!

After all, being able to research alone was for the best.

In fact, at first, she thought that she could use some of her money and with the help of Mr. Gu, she could set up a research team on her own.

But for one she could not explain its origin, and secondly if a traitor appeared and it got leaked, what would she do?

So at first she didn't want to involve her beloved son. Now she eventually had to pin all her hope on him.

After all, her villain's IQ was the highest in the entire novel, and even the male lead's brain was not as good as her son's.

Then again, her son was only seven years old, and he was able to analyze a part of the space water, and could also make a low-level copy of it. This surprised her.

But, when the villain was old in the book, he once made a weapon. So, it wasn't that shocking that he made a skin care product.

Xia An touched the little fellow's head and asked with a smile, "Good boy, do you have anything to ask your mother?"

Xia Xingchen blinked and looked at his fairy mother.

"Anything to ask?"

Xia An stared at the little guy tightly and said softly, "You won't ask where the water that mom gave you came from?"

In fact Xia An already wanted to tell him the other hidden secret of the jade pendant.

"I don't want to ask. Anyway, if Mom wants to tell Xiao Xing, Xiao Xing will come to know then."

The little guy's pure and serious appearance made her heart soft and a bright smile appeared on her face.

"Xiao Xing is the best son in the world! Mom is so lucky to have such a son as you."

Although this sentence was a bit exaggerated in Xia An's mind, she really thought so.

She didn't like children very much before. During the period she came in contact with her son at home, she didn't label him as annoying.

Now, she treated Xia Xingchen as her own son.

The little guy blushed when he heard his mother's praise. He lowered his head, and his white face turned light pink.

"Mom is the best mom in the world," his soft and cute voice came out.

"Okay, mom is the best mom in the world, and Xiao Xing is the best son in the world. This is our family!" Xia An laughed out loud.

The little guy raised his head and showed a brilliant smile.

After such a disruption, Xia An forgot to tell the little guy about the jade.

Then both got busy due to the low-level version of the space water formula made by the little guy.

In the daytime, not only would she go to the acting class introduced by Director Grace to supplement her knowledge of acting and shooting, but also went to the crew to see how other actors acted.

When she was finally home in the evening, Xia An was unable to rest. She had to start working on various matters to start the company.

Fortunately, Mr. Gu was kind of righteous. When he came to know that Xia An had no experience in this area, he found an elite group to help her.

With such busy days, Xia An lived a full busy life.

"Xia An's life" was also recorded very smoothly. Although Xia An was busy, the capitalist life she enjoyed was not much affected.