CHAPTER 63

Suddenly, his eyes that never were easy to tears suddenly became wet.

Taking a deep breath, Han Yue worked hard to calm himself.

"Well, okay, I see. You have worked hard lately. When I come back, I will give you all bonuses ."

After hearing the cheers from the other end of the phone, Han Yue hung up the phone. He left the monitoring room, and strode towards Xia An.

Xia An was recording!

After experiencing the fiasco in the first and second phases, Han Yue obviously decided to give up the competition with Xia An.

Then, the theme of the third period was survival in the wilderness in the true sense.

It was also a more meaningful and profound theme. When human beings didn't care about the environment, they were exterminated by nature, and humans became extinct. Both plants and animals were mutated. In the end, there were only six humans left on earth ...

The theme of this issue was protecting the earth's environment.

The first day of this episode of the show had just begun to record. Xia An was in her 'new home' where she would live for the next three days.

When Han Yue found her, Xia An was chopping wood that was easy to make planks with simple stone tools she made herself.

'Snap!'

After Xia An had made another rough board, she felt it was enough and was about to go back to build a simple version of a tree house.

She saw Han Yue who suddenly appeared in front of her!

"Han?"

Seeing the emergence of Han Yue, Xia An was very surprised. Generally, when recording, Han Yue would not have appeared in front of the participants if not for reading the rules.

Thinking of the previous two issues, Xia An pursed her lips and muttered, "What new rules have you changed?"

However, she did not expect that Han Yue didn't say a word and rushed towards her.

"Xia An!"

Moreover, looking at his posture, it was as if he wanted to rush over to hug her.

Then–

'boom–!'

'Ah—!'

With the sound of a heavy object falling to the ground and a scream, Han Yue was smashed by Xia An's beautiful shoulder and fell to the ground.

Fortunately, this was a forest, so even if he fell to the ground, it didn't hurt too much.

"Xia An! You're too cold!"

Han Yue embarrassedly got up from the ground, and then patted his stained clothes.

However, he was so excited! He couldn't believe it, he felt like he was dreaming. When Xia An dropped him, he instantly became quite normal.

"Who makes you look like a satyr?"

Xia An glanced at Han Yue disgustingly. She didn't tell Han Yue that he would have been killed or disabled at once, because of the habits she gained in the doomsday .

She had already controlled her strength a lot!

"I just want to tell you something, I want to thank you."

Xia An blinked and muttered solemnly, "Speak, just talk, don't hug me.Also..."

Xia An held her cheek with one hand, her expression was very serious, and she did not seem to be joking, "If you really want to thank me, just give me money or a gift."