CHAPTER 90

"Xu Tiantian?" Xia An did not expect that Han Yue would recommend such a candidate to her.

Although she didn't have much impression on this person, she still remembered her with her strong memory.

Xu Tiantian was the young employee she met when she first went to Han Yue to discuss the contract.

"Ah, it's her. Why would you introduce her to me?"

Xia An was a little bit puzzled. She was totally at a loss, why Han Yue would recommend such a person with no head to her.

"Didn't you say you want someone you can trust to take care of your career? Then I say that Xu Tiantian is definitely the most suitable candidate," Han Yue smiled and said with certainty.

Xia An frowned, "Really? Why do you say that?"

"This Xu Tiantian is Xu Dao's niece."

"Xu Tiantian is Xu Dao's niece?" Xia An did not expect that the girl was Xu Dao's niece.

"That's not it, Xu Tiantian is your fan!" Han Yue nodded with a smile, and gave the two most important reasons why he recommended Xu Tiantian to be her agent.

Xu Tiantian was her fan. She always thought that little girl was absent-minded whenever she met her the first few times.

"And ah, not only that. The reason I recommended her is because this child graduated from a media school, and you know, her family is also in the entertainment industry. She's well connected. Although Xu Tiantian is still young, she is more than enough for you."

After Han Yue's analysis, Xia An pondered and thought that Xu Tiantian was the best choice for her to work in the entertainment industry.

Han yue trusted her and she was her fan. So how could she betray Xia An? So Xia An nodded, "Yes, but since it's not your job to be my agent, then a variety show is fine."

Xia An had decided to use Xu Tiantian, so she took back her offer.

"Ah! Xia An, you are so stingy! Xu Tiantian being your agent, is much better than me as your agent. You would be better, but you cut back the offer. Why are you more picky now that you are famous! "

Han Yue rolled his eyes and his lips twitched, he did not take this to his heart.

After all, being able to get the priority of cooperation from Xia An, the stingy human being, was already taking advantage of her.

In the future, more people would wish to find Xia An.

If he could get this right, that would count a huge benefit.

Not to mention, now Xia An had Xu Tiantian as her agent!

"Do you think it's a loss? Okay, then we won't cooperate," Xia An teased him since she saw his false complaining when in fact he was satisfied.

"Don't. I'm satisfied! I'm very satisfied! You can rest assured, I'll do it for you immediately! I will tell Xu Tiantian to come to the U.S. to see you soon."

"Well, okay, I'll trouble you, Han."

After bidding farewell to Han Yue, Xia An relaxed a little. The two children should be back.

She had just muttered about them in her heart and saw the two little guys coming back with scars.

"You ... what happened?"

Xia An couldn't believe her eyes, her own baby son, and Mr. Gu grandson, their face was all blue and purple. These looked particularly shocking on their white and tender face.