CHAPTER 21

After going out and buying all the necessities, Xia An took the little guy and continued to live a healthy life at home.

The days of recording were getting closer. Han Yue screened all the participants.

Although Han Yue was a little transparent as he just entered the screenwriter circle, Xu Lin was not.

(transparent: not so famous)

So even if they didn't get the investment and they didn't have much spare money to invite those big stars with many fans, the existence of this great director Xu Lin attracted several popular second- and third-tier stars as participants.

At the last moment of filming, Xu Lin invited the popular male star, Xu Jinyang, whose appearance and acting skills were appreciated among fans.

When Xu Jinang joined a little-known variety show, the whole network completely exploded.

Especially when they heard that this show was still an outdoor competitive reality show, they got even more curious!

Among them, Xu Jinyang's fans were even crazier!

God knew, Xu Jinyang, an idol from an acting school, didn't really participate in any variety show other than acting.

Except for those who promoted their films, he really didn't show up or participate in reality shows.

Xu Jinyang's fans joked that their idol lived like a middle-aged, elderly artist.

Therefore, when they came to know that Xu Jinyang, the 'elderly artist' was going to participate in an outdoor reality show, and in that kind of competition!

Of course, everyone blew up.

Xu Jinyang joined, "Come on, Challenger! "As soon as this came out, this real-life sport variety show, which was unknown, instantly became popular on the Internet.

Xu Jinyang topped on Weibo hot search!

[Shock! Xu Jinyang participates in "Come on Challenger! "? !! This is simply ... wonderful! ]

[Oh my God! My male god wants to participate in a variety show! This show must be watched! ]

[6666! Xu old artist's reality show debut, we must support it! ]

["Come on Challenger!" What is this program about? ]

[Let's take a look at the popular Challenger! The show is a competitive variety show. The original was a wild variety show, but after the program editor's modification and innovation, it has been transformed into a new variety show! As far as I know, the theme of the first challenge will be 'Escape from Zombie City'. It is said that the theme is zombies. Assuming the end of the world, let the participants break out from hundreds of zombies ...)

[ Sounds cool! ]

[Wow! I like this show! ]

[I've seen Wikipedia of this show just now! Seeing the settings is really super nice! For the setting of the first zombie theme, participants can even choose to simulate heavy weapons! It really feels like shooting Resident Evil! It would be really amazing! ]

[I don't know who will be there beside Xu Jinyang. ]

[No matter how many participants there are, I think the biggest one would be Xu Jinyang! ]

[Actually I look forward to the performance of the female participants! I always find it interesting! ]

[Expecting female participants to +1, but I don't think you should have too high expectations. ]