CHAPTER 79

"How about it? Ann, would you agree to play this role?"

Han Yue and Xu Dao, who accompanied Xia An, were both anxious to see Xia An nod.

However Xia An looked hesitant to agree to it!

Han Yue and Xu Dao were about to die of frustration.

"Oh, Ann, do you have any concerns? Is it the pay, or something else? If it's the pay, I don't think you have to worry about it. You are the protagonist of this movie, and the pay will not be less."

Foreigners, at least Grace was a broad-minded person. He was very generous.

Even in the face of such transparent hesitation, he was not angry at Xia An.

It could be seen that this Grace was particularly fond of her.

Of course, Xia An had no reason to refuse this movie. She had come to audition for the role, and also intended to win the role. It was just that she passed the audition without much effort, which made her puzzled.

She was planning to test herself and know if she could act.

If she could, she would take the job and earn the money.

If not, then she would make the company more secure.

But unexpectedly, there was no acting at all in the audition.

The big foreign director said that she could play this role with a mere warm up. So, Director Grace agreed with Xia An without saying a word!

She didn't want to hinder anyone.

"It's not that I'm unwilling, but I'm afraid I don't have acting skills."

Although, the great director said that the heroine in the script was simply tailored for her. And even the theme of the movie of apocalypse looked made for her.

But......

Acting was acting!

She had never acted.

"Haha, Ann, you are the most honest actress I have ever met," Grace laughed after hearing Xia An's sincere and straightforward answer.

The smiling Xia An and Han Yue Xu Dao were also embarrassed.

"Ann, do you know how many celebrities want to get this role? Clara read this script and wanted to dye her blonde hair black to look asian. Even several Japanese actresses are fighting for this role ... ... "

Xia An didn't quite understand the weight of those names from Grace's mouth, but how could Han Yue and Xu Dao not understand it?

Those names that popped out of Grace's mouth, were well known. Each of them was a top actress.

These front-line female stars were fighting for the role of Joan. This proved that the role of Joan was good.

But now, Xia An was hesitant to take this fragrant steamed bun* role?

It was quite embarrassing!

"But, Ann, you are the first to hesitate, and even want to reject the role of Joan," Grace said with a smile. He didn't get the slightest anger against her. Instead he was quite relieved that Xia An sincerely discussed the matter of acting.

After all, before Xia An came, he had already found out the details of the star.

Her black past, illegitimate child, banned from the entertainment industry, a vase who couldn't act. With all the accumulated information, Xia An wasn't an actress suitable for cooperation.