CHAPTER 74

In the entire network, the audio released by Xia An's did not stay there for a long time.

But, Xia Jing's daughter's response video was posted on the Internet in various forms. It was forwarded more times than Xia An. Xia Jing and her daughter dominated the hot search list after Xia An.

[Deserves to be the little princess of the country. Her temperament looks different from ordinary people! so beautiful! So sensible!]

[Children can't lie. I think Xia An did a little too much.]

[I also think the child is very small, only five years old. Such a small child would not lie.]

[To be honest, Xia An's audio could be fake. If she did have a relationship with Fu Xian, then the audio must be forged!]

[Xia Jing is good. Her daughter is so unlucky to have even known about her father's mistress Xia An.]

[Can't you find a school by yourself? Did you have to find someone else's husband?]

...

The Internet was overwhelmed with comments scolding Xia An. Han Yue didn't expect that things would go so far.

However, he also understood which woman was offended by Xia An, and how deep was the hatred between the two.

Although he didn't know the beginning and end of the matter, based on his understanding of Xia An, she would never tell such lies.

Compared with Xia Jing and her daughter, Xia An's credibility was a little greater.

It was just that this matter turned bad. Xia Jing didn't come out to clarify Xia An's audio, but pushed her five-year-old daughter.

This had caused the masses to subconsciously move in favour of Xia Jing.

"Mr.Han, what should we do now? We have found the theme and venue for next week's shooting, now ..."

The staff looked at Han Yue and asked embarrassedly.

After all, there were only two guests now, and the sponsors of the show had all removed their funds. Even the TV stations were not very friendly.

It was a big crisis for their show!

Could they survive it?

"Pause all arrangements for the next episode first," Han Yue narrowed his eyes and decisively issued the order.

He understood that even if Xia An had clarified the audio, it would still be useless.

A campaign against Xia An to ban her from industry had started.

And this was just the beginning.

It would be more unfavorable as time passes to Xia An and their program group.

Since he refused to kick out Xia An last time from "Come on Challenger", now he was in the same boat as Xia An.

Even if he wanted to leave Xia An now, he couldn't retreat.

But ... he didn't want to leave Xia An at all!

Others might not know, but he knew very clearly that Xia An was now going to be the first Asian female star to enter Hollywood. She got a lead role in a movie directed by the internationally renowned Grace!

Grace was a respected name in the entertainment circle for international movies. Xia An was bound to hold the sky!

Even if Xia Jing's forces were strong, facing such a big aura, in this circle, no one could block Xia An again!