CHAPTER 115

Seeing Xia Jing's cold look, Zhuo Lanhua not only sighed, but said helplessly,"Jing Jing, just take a back seat with Xia An. Our Xia family is no longer the Xia family of the past."

Xia Jing didn't care about anything, she just said coldly, "No way! I won't apologize to Xia An even if I die!"

Zhuo Lanhua didn't know what to say for a while.

She looked at her daughter's embarrassing face and after a moment of silence, Zhuo Lanhua decided to tell her daughter the truth.

"Jing Jing, I know you don't like Xia An. But, Jing Jing, now is really not the time to be willful. Now ... our Xia family is really over."

Zhuo Lanhua talked about all the recent incidents in the Xia family.

She said that the company was bankrupt, and just an empty shell.

She said that the Fu family had divested their capital and made it clear that they were not helping the Xia family.

Also those business partners and friends of the old days turned their heads and ignored their Xia family's appeal for help.

And all of this came from C.H company's crazy suppression of their Xia family.

"Jing Jing, now only you can save our Xia family ..." Zhuo Lanhua was in tears, her voice choked.

But, these did not move Xia Jing.

She was in a very shocked state.

"These ... were all done by Xia An?"

Xia Jing couldn't believe it. The original Xia An, who could only be bullied by her, who she played with in the palm of her hand, had such ability.

Obviously, this should not be the case!

What was wrong?

"Jing Jing, your Mom is begging you. Don't stand against Xia An, don't fight with Xia An. You obediently meet Xia An, apologize, and return her child to her. Maybe, maybe she can let us go, let go of the Xia family."

Zhuo Lanhua looked at her daughter in shock and thought that Xia Jing knew what was at stake.

Yet, her daughter was so persistent.

"No! I will never apologize to her!"

The thought of apologizing to Xia An, made her uncomfortable and embarrassed.

"You child! Why are you so obsessed with her! Your father is angry now because of the things you did! If you do not do something, your father will have a bad opinion of you."

Her husband was facing bankruptcy. There was still news about Xia An and Xia Jing on the Internet. He had a terrible temper every day.

Xia Cheng was a good dad because his daughter was Fu's daughter-in-law.

However, after these statuses no longer existed, Xia Cheng could no longer be a good father.

Even ... he was no longer a good husband.

A few days ago, they fought. He said that he would cut off his relationship with Xia Jing, if she didn't apologize to Xia An, and restore the ​​Xia family.

If Xia Jing remained so willful, she was really afraid that Xia Cheng would sever the relationship with Xia Jing.

She didn't want to see things get to this point.

"Oh, mom, I repeat. I won't apologize to Xia An no matter what," Xia Jing sneered.

She didn't expect things would become so bad.